Sunday, September 27, 2009

Weekends Lover

Most of us love weekends, dont you? When Monday starts, we'll most probably hoping for Friday to arrive and it goes on and on especially for working people. I admit I do.

Well, what do I usually do on my weekends?

Let's start from Fridays. Urm I'm still working on Fridays and usually on Friday nights, both of us will go for good dinner for the beginning of weekends. Otherwise, we'll be off to Klang for training session. Cant missed that. Everyone gets very excited on Fridays right? Last time when I was in college, I used to cancel all classes on Friday and shift them for replacement classes. At the beginning of the semester, I'll try to arrange all my tutorials only on Tues to Thurs. I dont mind if the whole day's classes are pack as long as I have holidays from Friday to Mon. 4 days of break allows me to go back to Penang for long. I remember there's one semester where my classes are only on Tues and Thurs. Oh I skipped most lectures and lectures are out of my timetable..hahha!

IMG_8168Saturdays. I'd prefer Saturdays to Sundays, no worries partying on Saturdays as you still have Sunday for rest. To me, Saturdays are partying/entertainment day. If no clubbing, then we'll hang out at cafes or nice places. Or go for movies or shopping. Kinda weird if we were back home early on Saturday night. Like last night, the boyfriend drove back home around 10 something and I find it weird. The night is still young! Then he drove to famous clubs in KL and took me for a tour ride in KL city before going home. Itu pun syiok..LOL!

Sundays. Hari ini. I woke up at 12pm. My definition for Sunday - a day where you MUST sleep as much as you want and also an OFFICIAL lazy day. Not to the shopping malls I guess. Shopping malls are usually crowded on Sundays and no point queeing for the fitting room. I prefer shopping on weekdays, where the malls are cooler with lesser crowd. I dont think so I'm going anywhere today. The maids are coming for house cleaning and the laundry. Time to clean up our messy room and piles of laundry to be done. By the time everything's done it's dinner time already. We're going for Nando's tonight! Yummy..

What you would love to do on weekends?

I miss going to the beach. I wanna go Bali. I wanna go Maldives. Friends who went Bali told me how good the place is, and bloggers like Kinkybluefairy, Cheeserland, Cindy Tey, Kenny Sia and etc make Bali more tempting to me. I love beaches. Only when I'm slim enough..hahha! I seldom take photos when I put on weight. So I have to plan beach holidays in advance so I'll have some time to lose weight..hehhe.

I miss Sipadan too.Here's my post on Sipadan Part I and Part II.
DSC00652

No comments: