Sunday, September 13, 2009

Shopping In Bandung

Satisfaction!

That's the word that can best describe my shopping sessions in Bandung. I have my own sweet time to shop in Bandung because I only arrange one appointment there. I spend half day working and almost 3 days shopping around.

Before I flew to Bandung, I've already checked out the biggest factory outlets in Bandung and discovered there were few. The best one is Rumah Mode, which is very near to our hotel, New Sany Rosa Hotel. Just 5 minutes walk.

I went to Jalan Riau also, where the entire street is filled with factory outlets like The Secrets (I love this place also), Cascade, and etc. But only 2 outlets are okay in Jalan Riau, the rest are very small and you might not like it.

So far I love Rumah Mode best. I started shopping in Rumah Mode on the last day before leaving to Jakarta. Bought almost 10 items from Rumah Mode, 3 items from The Secrets and 3 items from Orange outlet in Bandung Super Mall.

IMG_0260
The entrance of Rumah Mode. At this time it is closed already..did my shopping til the very last minute of their business hours.
IMG_0261
IMG_0263
We both had great time shopping in Rumah Mode. Both men and women section are equally balanced, the choices I mean. My bf used to complain that the women's section are also more choices than men's section.

At least now he's happy.

IMG_0273
IMG_0269
I'm luckily to have my dad and the bf to accompany for shopping in Bandung. They both have good patience. That's what you should look for in a guy..hehhe!

IMG_0280

Our hotel.

This hotel is very convenient if you want to spend all of your time in Rumah Mode. But it's convenient to get around in Bandung, to any location also it's alright because Bandung is just a small town.

Opposite out hotel is the 24-hour McD, Pizza-Hut and seafood restaurants. Nearby there's also a supermarket. Kinda convenient.

I'm blogging from Jakarta now.

The bf and dad had left to the antique market, and I'm lazying in the hotel room.

The weather outside is hot and I'm freezing in the room. P/S: Qianhwei, does this phrase sounds familiar to you?! Hahha that's what you tweet. Now I understand your feeling at that time.

I'm having an appointment tomorrow and Tues I'm free again. Most probably will go shopping at Senayan City or Plaza Indonesia, as recommended by Sarah.

;)

4 comments:

y`qianhwei said...

hahaha! owh yes i remember. me now is cold outside. cant wait to be back in penang. eh eh shop for me also leh!!

elaineyong said...

what you want? there's nothing to buy in jakarta except polo tees.. u want?

y`qianhwei said...

i want to shop in bandung! when are u guys going again?! heehee.. anyway im alr back in spore. mayb going back penang on sunday.

call me when u guys reach KL okay. loves! :)

elaineyong said...

bandung we can go anytime wan le. furthermore flight tickets are also cheap.eh come let's go taiwan wan ar?

i dont think so i'm going back bm d. too many days in indo. lotsa things to do.

help me get nice dresses from bugis st..hehhe!