Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Town Is Lively Again


Everyone's back from hometown already and perhaps some are still stuck in the highway. I'm in SS2 now and the entire town is back to usual compared to yesterday. I didnt know today is still a public holiday, this morning I woke up and dressed as if I'm ready for work. 


Then I asked the bf,"Is today still a public holiday?"


He replied,"Yes."


I didnt know that. He should have inform me its NOT public holiday so that I'm more anticipated to work today. Now in my casual dress, I'm lazy already. I define today as public holiday.Hehhe.


I have an appointment at 3pm. I think I'm going to handphone shops later to look for my blackberry bold, the maxis version. I choose to buy maxis handset coz it doesnt have vodaphone or t-mobile logo. Yesterday I went to Maxis centre at KLCC and enquire about the blackberry bold.


The sales assistant told me there's 60 people in the waiting list! 


OMG..if I were to put myself in the waiting list, by when only I can get my blackberry?!! 


I cant wait to have a bb bold on my hand. Then immediately I will change my maxis operator to celcom and subscribe the bb services. 24 hours unlimited usage, I'm sure my online activity will be more aggressive. OMG I cant imagine what will happen to me. 


The boyfriend suggested that I find something to do relating to the Internet. He said I should do something like online boutique, online trading or other related things that can allow me to online and make money at the same time. Online boutique is a good idea, but I'm still thinking of a unique business to kill my leisure time. 


Let me share with you my dreams/plans for the future..

a) I want to learn make-up skills. I plan to sign up for professional make-up courses and beautify women around me.
b) Start an online business (maybe online boutique) and provide special services for women who wants to improve on their appearance and etc. ;) Right now, I'm always giving advices to my downlines and customers, mostly are housewives, on beauty, make-ups and outfits. I share with them what I know and my own experiences. That's why I need to learn more on beauty. 
c) Freedom and happy lifestyle..
d) Wish to be more active in associations or clubs to know more friends and learn more new things.
e) Spend my leisure time hanging out and do shopping. 
f) Organize a charity event (this was planned long time already but havent carry out yet)

I'd better stop here before I got drifted away.Hehhe! Ignore me if you think that I'm talking crap. LOL..
IMG_4038

No comments: