Saturday, September 5, 2009

I Dislike You, LeeWeiJen

I got pranked by Lee Wei Jen..

Hmmpf! I called to ask him about the booking of KLM flight from KL to Jakarta, and that fella told me something stupid but I believed him.

Me : Hey weijen..how can I book the KLM flight from KL to Jakarta?

Weijen : Very difficult to book wan la. You gotta login to AirAsia.com and book tickets first. Then you click upgrade flight to KLM. You have to crack the secret password wan la..very hard to explain. Need almost an hour to complete all the cracking. Very mafan wan..I dont know how to explain lar..

Me : Then how?When u're free to teach me how to do the booking?I wanna book aredi la..

Weijen : I'm not free lar..later going Genting..bla bla bla

Me : U teach me now lar..tell me how to do it (via AirAsia website)

(I was thinking how come should KLM flights must be purchased from Air Asia, but I didnt think much. I thought maybe KLM and Air Asia has link or what lar..)

Then he started laughing..

Weijen : Why you so stupid wan?! Of course book KLM flights thru KLM website la..

!@#$%^&*(#$%^&*

I hate you Weijen!


I told the boyfriend about it and he laughed at me too! He said," Where got such thing as booking KLM through AirAsia wan..!"

Ishh! I'm too blur..

5 comments:

IyouweBlog.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
IyouweBlog.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
IyouweBlog.com said...

http://innit.nuffnang.com/view.php?id=124959

IyouweBlog.com said...

nang u!hope will nang me back!thank you!

Malaysia Asia said...

Hahaha.. damn funny. Good one!

David
Malaysia Asia