Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Life goes on

I'm sure everyone has started to get back on work right?!But the holiday mood is still there after the long weekends holidays. I could say I'm also kinda lazy, and I couldnt sleep well last night. First, I dont know where those mosquitoes came from. The boyfriend got so irritated with them and woke up to apply tea tree oil on his hands and legs. Second, the weather is extremely hot. I woke up on and off in the midnight. 

In fact I woke up kinda late this morning. The boyfriend left home without me following him. He knows I'm extremely slow to get dressed up, so he went to the bank first. 


We'll get back to work this evening and perhaps later I'll try to get my blackberry bold. I cant wait for have one. I dont have patience when it comes to buying things. That's the bad side of me. 


Be right back! ;)


 

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

yeah.. the school students are still having their holidays.. =P

kenwooi.com

Jean said...

i'm enjoying my raya break!

From me to you, suejean =)