Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sushi Tei @ Plaza Indonesia

My last day in Jakarta before flying back to KL tomorrow. I'm had a little crush with Jakarta city now..kinda reluctant to leave this suite room, this big city, these big shopping malls, and etc.

We went shopping at Plaza Indonesia and Grand Indonesia. I love their shopping malls! It's much bigger than our Pavilion and other malls in Malaysia. And the brands here are so updated..hehhe! I told the boyfriend that we should come here more often than staying in KL all the time. A week in Indonesia makes me getting used to their lifestyle and culture and their language. Aku bisa paham bahasa Indon tapi ngak bisa gomong lagi! (I can understand bahasa Indon but cant speak yet!)

Just now we had dinner at Sushi Tei. My first time dining in Sushi Tei, which is actually the Sushi Zanmai/Rakuzen in Malaysia. The portion in Sushi Tei is the same as Rakuzen. I'd still prefer Sushi Zanmai because the portion is not that huge and you can order more choices.

IMG_0286
IMG_0293
IMG_0289
My all time favourite!
IMG_0295
IMG_0296
IMG_0291
IMG_0297
The niku udon here is not that good. Still prefer Zanmai's niku udon..
IMG_0298
Ordered seafood fried rice because the illustration is so tempting. In actual, it's okay only. We couldnt finish, so tapao back.
IMG_0299
That's us in the 'ruangan'.

The waitress asked us, "Ibu, bisa di ruangan?"

I got stoned there. I dont understand what's ruangan. I looked at the boyfriend.."what's ruangan huh?!"

I know his understanding is worst than me. I asked the wrong person..hahha!

Then a nice lady beside me explained, "Ruangan is room."

"Oh i see..thanks!" I smiled.

Ruangan means room. We called that bilik in Malaysia right?! Hehhe i learn a new word today.

IMG_0302

Rp 270,977. A meal costs two hundred over thousands! Hehehhehe..

Arisan Lunch


I had lunch together with my downline, Gina and her friends. Before this she smsed me asking to join her for arisan lunch. I have no idea what arisan means. I thought it's a place or restaurant's name.

Yesterday we went to La Mode (if i'm not mistaken) for fine dining. It's a monthly gathering for those housewives..that's what they called arisan. They knew each other from the cooking class last time, but had already stopped now. But they still have this gathering every month for a meet up.

It's nice meeting up with so many new friends whom are much elder than me. Some can even be my mum! In fact they're still so outgoing and cool. Hot mammas!

And the toilet attracts me..

IMG_0283
IMG_0282

It's kinda interesting. I thought it was a room before I entered. And then found out that it was actually a toilet..cool!

And later a friend told me that Arisan also means a gathering for those rich housewives.. Hmm great lifestyle right? All they do is shopping, cooking, meeting up, gathering, traveling and etc. I wanna be like them too! Any arisan in KL?! Hehhe..jk!

The rich in Jakarta is extremely rich and the poor is extremely poor. That's the gap between these two categories of people. Hardly you will find those middle income people. Or maybe we havent meet any of them.

And Blackberry is fans is all over Jakarta. Almost everyone is using Blackberry but I'm not sure which model. If i'm not mistaken it's something like BB Curve/Bold. I want one too! *hints the bf* ;)


No comments: