Sunday, September 20, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya to all Muslims!

It's a long weekends! I'm sure most people are back to hometown or away for holidays. The bf's parents are off to Thailand, and his sis are in Bali now. We both are the lone rangers in KL..hehhe!

No plans for last night. So I decided that we choose a nice place to chill. Wanted to go Luna/Sky Bar but it was raining. We ended up in Pavilion around 9pm. It was still early and I stole some time to shop around. But most of the shops were closed already, most probably due to Raya eve.

We shopped til all the shops were closed and headed for dinner. We choose to have a light dinner because we both are light diet. Had Sakae Sushi. Yes jap food again. I love Japanese food. I told the bf I'm gonna learn how to make Japanese food..hehhe or perhaps learn from Eugene.

At least Japanese food are more healthy compared to other choices like Crystal Jade, Italian food, Thai Express and etc.

IMG_0322
IMG_0313

After dinner we're supposed to go home, but he insisted that we go up to the cinema and take a look. And I spotted Jack Neo's latest movie,
Where Got Ghost!


"Scared til you laugh, laugh til you scared"

That's what it is written on the poster. I wanted to watch badly coz I know Jack Neo's movie will be funny, but kinda scared also. We watched anyway..


IMG_0333
IMG_0334
IMG_0329
(A/X tee, MNG suit jacket, Esprit shorts, LV Minilin, Sandals from Shoez)

The movie was good! But it's kinda scary for me. I never go for ghost movies at all. No point paying for the ticket and hiding behind the bf all the time. This morning I scared myself when I woke up and found that the bf was not around. It reminds me of the nightmares that Jack Neo had in the movie. LOL!

Enjoy your long weekends..and

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI
TO ALL MY MUSLIM FRIENDS!

No comments: