Friday, September 25, 2009

Angry Morning

I woke up unwillingly and get ready within 15 minutes. Usually I took about an hour to get ready, but it's exceptional for this morning.

Fact about me: Never yell or nag or speak loudly to me when I just opened my eyes in the morning. Neva!

This morning the bf spoke a little louder to me. He tried to wake me up but I didnt want to because I know there's still some time for me to stick to me bed. Then he came into the room again and asked..

"Do you know what time is it?" with a little louder tone.

I got annoyed!

I'm not gonna go anywhere today. I choose to stay at home. With current mood, I'd rather rest at home and prepare myself for the Izumi Party tonight. Practicing on my part, the Izumi skincare introduction and demo. I'm excited to show the Shinzenbi on apple demo. Very interesting. The boyfriend will attend his grandmum's 81st birthday, and I'll joined them later after the Izumi Party.

Yesterday I went to the pharmacy to get some medicine. It was out of stock so I get the pharmacist to order for me. She told me the stock will be available few hours later, from another outlet of hers. I browse the health supplements shelf and came across evening primrose oil. I've heard a lot about evening primrose oil but never tried before.

Then I asked the pharmacist about evening primrose oil and she explained and introduced me few brands. Too many brands available and I have no idea which to buy..hahah! Then I'll told the pharmacist I'll decide which brand to buy later at night. I got back home and googled about evening primrose oil.

The main reason I bought evening primrose oil is because it helps for skin beauty! *Laughs*

IMG_0371

I ended up buy Efamol Evening Primrose Oil after reading reviews about it. Consumers review it as the best but a bit pricey. I think it's quite reasonable lar..RM100 for 250s. Even the pharmacist recommended this brand. I'll try for a bottle and write a review again k.

There are wide ranges of nutritional supplements in the market and sometimes we dont even know which to consume. Although I'm in this line, but I dont really go and find every supplement in the market. I only examine what I need most and that's it.

My daily supplements are getting more and more and sometimes I forgot which comes first..hehhe! Let me share what are the supplements I'm taking. (This is not an advertorial k!)

IMG_0374IMG_0376
IMG_0371

Vitamin C. I used to take Redoxon but now I'm trying this brand. Vitamin C is important as it can prevent deficiency like scurvy and keeps your skin healthy and smooth. Hmm that's tempting right..so dont forget Vitamin C in your diet.

Started my evening primrose oil last night. The pharmacist advice me to take 2 capsules in the morning and night. I also take fish oil occasionally as it contains omega 3 to avoid inflammation throughout the body and regulate cholesterol too. I love seafood very much, so I think I should start taking fish oil now as a prevention.


IMG_0373
IMG_0378IMG_0370IMG_0375

Greens is my multivitamins supplements, mixed with aloe vera juice. Royal jelly is an anti-aging product and also helps in regulating our hormones and maintain youthfulness. Colostrum for strong immune system and reduce osteoporosis. I took them every morning before breakfast.

Found out that it's best to take supplements before breakfast because the absorption rate is higher.

IMG_0372

And fiber at night. This is my essential! I need this to maintain my weight, otherwise I'll put on more weight! Hahah!

I'm sure you guys have heard a lot about collagen drinks right?! Have you tried?I'm gonna start trying collagen drink soon. Waiting for the launching of Ophiro Collagen.Initially I thought that collagen helps for beauty but later found out that it also helps for joints.

So..yea that's my daily supplements routine.

What's your daily nutritional supplements?

1 comment:

Jean said...

i take FITLINE supplement from germany. powerder form. not bad. contains all essential vitamins and minerals in adequate amount.

From me to you, suejean =)