Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Blackberry Bold Is Out Of Stock

Why so many people queuing for Blackberry Bold? I did mentioned that Maxis has 60 people in their waiting list right. And today I went to Blue Cube (Celcom) and it's out of stock! In fact, the SA told me almost all Blue Cube stores are out of Blackberry Bold. OMG..another waiting list in Celcom?!

They only have Blackberry Curve and Storm available, where you have to sign up for the 24 months contracts. For me, I've made my decision not to get Maxis BB set because I'm not gonna use Maxis for its Blackberry services. I've checked out all the plans for the 3 operators and came to a conclusion that Celcom offers the best package. No doubt its Blackberry unlimited services is only RM38 per month for the RM188 package. RM148 will be the airtime and RM2 for the SMS pack. Upon signing up the package, I have to pay RM1588 for the Blackberry Bold.

Now Celcom is giving FREE Blackberry Curve to other operator users who has an average of RM500 charges in the latest 6 months bills. All you have to do is to transfer your  current operator to Celcom. Mine doesnt exceed that amount, so no free phone for me. My usage is only approx RM300 per month.Anyway my BB Bold is also free, from the boyfriend. Hehhe.

I met Rachelle in One-Utama today! It's been a long time since I last met her, and she kinda lost weight. And she said she "sat luen" pulak..hehhe! No worries girl..still lotsa singles and available out there! ;)

My boyfriend started Twitter just now, after I bugged him to start one. I want him to join into my addiction and have fun together. Otherwise he gets so lonely when I'm online tweeting, fb-ing and blogging. Maybe I'm gonna get him to start his own blog also..ahhha what a pathetic gf huh. I told him that I couldnt concentrate on work because I'm thinking of my BB all the time. He sighed without any comments. When I got my BB, I'm gonna get him to subscribe back his BB services so that he wont be bored when I'm BB-ing..hehhe. He's using BB Pearl for a long time.

This is what he told me today,"I've been with Blackberry for years and now only you're into it ah?!"

".........," I have nothing to say. 'Char dou' this time. In fact it's true. When he first started using BB, I have no idea what phone is that and I assume it's a cold product in the market. Years later, BB is the trend and you know what? Almost 90% of Indonesians are using BB! You can never imagine how common BB is in Jakarta!

Okay I have something to ask here..

"How do I reply to readers who comment in my post? Reply them through my comments page or reply back in their website?!"

I'm kinda blur here. Sometimes I was thinking if I were to reply in my own page, do they know or will notice on the reply. Not an experienced blogger..so I hope you dont mind answering my question =)

3 comments:

IyouweBlog.com said...

be patient lolx! nanged u! want to be the owner of youtube, innit,facebook...nang this now!

Nic Da Nic said...

hi,
i am nic
err..
i want to say
it is a very nice phone indeed
a businessphone
where u can push all emails to ur phone
even faster than u read from ur any emails..believe it
u have mp3.u can plug it in ur car to listen your songs...
3.2 mp camera...quite good quality
u can see it from my blog..my cameron post.where all the picture was taken using BB bold
for connectivity .of course wifi and 3g.

my friend is using it.and i found out it is even nicer than any normal business phone...except for the lack of video call.

^^
have a nice day
i hope u enjoy with ur bb phone

Jean said...

hopefully they will restock soon! haha. well, you're right so maybe it's good that you comment at your readers' post with 'PS' which includes your reply? just an idea anyway.

From me to you, suejean =)