Saturday, October 13, 2012

Guangzhou, 我来了!

Guangzhou trip was awesome!

We flew to Guangzhou on the 18th September. The main purpose of this trip is to take our pre-wedding photoshoot. 

Oh and also to do a massive shopping..hahah!

Before we touch down, look at this city..compact with buildings. 
Muka belum bangun aka muka tau cukup tidur

 The boyf is quite familiar with Guangzhou because he had been there with his cousins. In the airport, we took the MRT to our hotel. It costs about RMB12 per pax. That is so cheap compared to taking taxi, where they charged us RMB380! Almost kena conned! 



After we checked in, headed straight to 7-11 for curry fishballs! My favourite! 

I love their 7-11! You can get so many nice hot food even when you are hungry in the midnight!


We stayed in SkyPlaza Hotel, which is located in Jiangnan Street. 

This is where all the bridal shops and everything related to weddings are here. My friend recommended this place so that it is more convenient for us to get our stuffs.



Basically they have everything from qipao to wedding dresses to all accessories!

I didnt manage to buy my wedding dress there because we were out of time. So most probably will look for tailor made in KL. 

The gowns there are so pretty and elegant!





 So that's it for our first day in Guangzhou

DAY 2

A friend of us from Jakarta so happened to be in Guangzhou for holidays too. So we met up for shopping and dinner together in Beijing Road. 

I'm so hungry now seeing these photos! The best grilled crabs and prawns! 


 


Here's the four of us.

I should say they are like our godparents instead of friend ;)



Can you see the shop behind? That's the place we had the delicious grilled crabs. If you are in Beijing Road, it is just opposite Giordano store. 


After dinner, I went for my last minute pedi and mani nearby Beijing Road. The next day will be my pre-wedding photoshoot.


            
The girl that did my beautiful nails. It is so cheap to do gel extensions in Guangzhou. 

It costs only around RM160 for both pedi and mani. The gel extensions is only RM130 compared to Malaysia it's around RM250.


It was around 11.30pm when she finished doing everything for me. Such a sweet girl! 

So there you goes..the first two days of my Guangzhou trip. 

Day 3 & 4 are pre-wedding photoshoot. I'm not gonna reveal the photos yet until the albums are done! Anyway sneak preview of some pics taken from my phone! 




No comments: