Thursday, September 17, 2009

Blackberry Bold or Curve?

I'm into Blackberries now, because I think that it's the latest trend now compared to iPhone. I used to love iPhone so much and I even wanted to sign up for the Maxis package since my current call plans is not under any contracts.

Keong told me that Digi is offering the best packages for Blackberry phone and its services. And I heard that Maxis and Celcom are offering that too. I cant make any decision now..I hope Maxis has the best offers since I'm a loyal fan of Maxis since I was in Form1. I used to think that Maxis numbers are so cool with the 012 prefix..hehhe!

The boyfriend agreed to get me a Blackberry phone but I have no idea which model is the best. Keong told me Blackberry Tour is coming out in October, but it's out of my list coz it doesnt have Wifi connection. So left with either Blackberry Bold or Curve.

I love the physical design of Blackberry Bold but the features of Blackberry Curve..hahha! Can I combine 2 in 1?

blackberry-bold-9000
Blackberry Bold 8900
blackberry_curve_8900
Blackberry Curve 8900

You have any suggestions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

iPhone 3Gs haha

elaineyong said...

hie ariff. i used to love iphone but now into blackberry. considering either one of bb model. ;)