Monday, September 21, 2009

Never Go KLCC Today

I had the worst shopping in KLCC today. The entire KLCC shopping mall is filled with foreign workers loitering around. I thought I was in another country..lol. I was annoyed with the crowd and didnt wanna shop.

Even the queue at the toilet was horrible..you cant imagine how long is the queue. I didnt have the patience to queue and rather pay RM2 for the exclusive toilet. It's worth paying RM2 for a cleaner toilet and without having the need to queue so long. ;) My first time at the RM2 toilet..

The boyfriend suggests that we'll just have a drink at good place and lesser crowd. We choose Chinoz, opposite of Dome. Entered Dome at first but it was kinda pack. However we didnt find it comfortable hanging out in Chinoz, so we went to Kinokuniya to do some readings for leisure.

IMG_0335

IMG_0342

This photo is taken with flash and look at my face's reflection..lol! I admit that my skin gets better nowadays but still need improvement on the large pores. Quite satisfied with the colour tone and texture.

IMG_0338

See what I mean? They filled the entire KLCC park and eventually you can hardly walk. Malaysians are the minority in KLCC today. ; /

We went to Kinokuniya, thinking that the crowd would be lesser, but it wasnt. In fact, most Malaysians hide in Kinokuniya..hahha!

IMG_0346
IMG_0347

We found a good place to sit because the bf shifted the stool to a corner where there isnt many people around. I took few books and start reading. I picked the Bobbi Brown Make Up Manual book, Guide to Beautiful Skin, 5-minutes make up and All About Twitter.

I love the Bobbi Brown Make Up Manual because it has lotsa information on make up knowledge and also know-how techniques. But I didnt buy because I think make up is more to practical instead of theory.

At the same time, I thought of joining make-up courses since I have great interest in make up and beauty. Will find out about make-up courses soon ;)

Right now I'm blogging from Lorong Seratus Tahun, SS2. No idea where to go, so I suggest that we come to LST for Assam Laksa. Furthermore their new renovation makes the environment good for hang out.

I had assam laksa, the boyfriend had toast bun and coffee.

IMG_0352
IMG_0349
IMG_0350
I was surprised with the 'otak udang' container..hahha first time I see otak udang filled in pump container. It's like pumping out shampoo or handwash soap.

IMG_0353

7 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

hari raya holiday for all foreign workers eh.. =)

kenwooi.com

elaineyong said...

kenwooi,
yea perhaps that's their hang out place for this raya. they took photos anywhere in the mall!

Restnrileks said...

Morning,
(the fact that i woke up at 4am - aha)

Hip Hip Hippity hop from Uncle Google, to Innit and finally landed Here.

Owh! Public Holidays are when these people will be out. Look at Kota Raya , sometimes i ask myself - "Er, Am i in Malaysia..?" and then only we realize that we do have too many foreign workers.

Anyway, that asam laksa looks awesomely delicious.

I bet it was full with Awesomeness. Tee hee

Have a great day and happy blogging ya

Jean said...

like the otak udang container. first time seeing it too!

From me to you, suejean =)

123434325 said...

First i look at that botol it does look like shampoo haha

afiq said...

ayooo..never tot klcc also becme their "kawasan"

elaineyong said...

@rizal
You're right! That's what I ask when I stepped into KLCC..hahha!

@SJ
Kinda cute right?! I could say the owner of LST is creative!

@Jimmy T
Looks like a black shampoo to you?! I guess people will pump it out if it's being placed at the sink ;)

@afiq
ya..unexpected right. i guess that's their latest hang out place beside kota raya.. ;)