Wednesday, September 2, 2009

In Love With..

Mini laptops! I'm now blogging with my sister's Dell Mini 10..and it's so fabulous! I'm getting used to mini laptop now, esp when you can easily slip it into your handbag. I borrowed her laptop to bring it to Jakarta with me next week.

I'm in Gurney Plaza now with the boyfriend, having a cuppa Caramel blended while blogging. That's what we do to avoid the hectic traffic jam back to BM.

I bought a laptop case for my sis, it's pink and purple. Very pretty. And yesterday I got her a white optical mouse to match the black Mini 10. I found something new.

I walked into Sony Centre and saw the latest Sony Vaio W series 10.1 inches. The berry pink is so damn pretty! I want it pleaassee..

pink-vaio-3
pink-vaio-2

I told the boyfriend I dont want Macbook Pro anymore. All I really need is a lightweight laptop where I can carry it anywhere I go. Store it in my handbag and I'll get to online anywhere I go! This laptop is RM1999, which is kinda cheap, as it has 160GB storage. The weight is around 1.1kg only!

Absolutely suitable for me!! Hehhe..will consider it.

Last time I used to complain that mini laptop aint good coz the storage is too small for me. If I'm not mistaken, previous models only have around 60GB right?! Now at least 160GB is good enough. I'm using Dell Mini 1011 for few days and I find everything goes on smoothly.

The boyfriend agree with me using mini laptop as he can check the shares pricing via amsecurities everytime we're outside. Hmm added advantage..heheh!

I'm going back to KL tomorrow. Supposedly this Saturday I'll drive back alone, but since the Shinzenbi training for all CP will be held in KL as well, so I'll just participate in KL.

My plans for eyebrow embroidery, facial, shopping and hair treatment are canceled. Maybe the next trip when I'm back for Raya holidays.

No comments: