Saturday, June 7, 2008

You're Numbered!

Have you came across this book "You're Numbered"? I guess some of you should know bout this. Or perhaps you're more familiar with 'Visiber'? It is the combinations of idealogy and theories to discover one's self and his/her environment in totality. To know one's characters or attitudes, you just need their date of birth and you can do the so-called "fortune-telling" job! LOL..

I was in Mee Jawa today when my aunt, Jenny, asked for my birth date. She just bought the Visiber books from her friend to learn more about it. She, an insurance agent, used the Visiber methodology to recruit her agents. She will find out the characteristics of her agents to see whether they're capable of being an insurance agent or not. I dont know how true is the methodology but when she calculated mine, it was fairly true. I got more excited when what she said was true. Then I asked her to sell me the books since she have few copies with her. RM30 for one. I get both the English and Chinese version. I'm using the English one, and the boyfriend will read the Chinese one, coz my aunt said the explanations are better in Chinese version.



Have you seen this book?

I'm learning how to do the birth date calculation. So far, I only know some of the calculation, but not completely the entire "fortune-telling" story..hahha! Usually after they do the calculation, they will advise you to buy your character number and wear them as pendant. But I'm not interested in the item, but the methodology because it might be useful for me when I'm doing sales. Especially when I'm meeting my customers or downlines, I can actually have more topics with them, and to ensure my meeting sessions get more interesting..hehhe! (Only if the methodology is accurate enough!)



This is how the pyramid calculation looks like. And after you get the numbers, you can refer the character numbers to the traits and tell our the person's characteristics. So far I find it true on me but I need to test it out on different people to see how accurate it is.



One of the sample calculation given in the book. Let me share with you guys some of my traits.

Firstly, I am a BIG SPENDER! Cant run away from that fact. And I have 4 pairs of number stating that I'm a big spender. It's either 3-6 or 6-3, either way means a big spender and I really have 4 sets of that 3-6/6-3! That's terrible. I'll just briefly summarize everything. Noted for natural elegance and well manners. Fond of luxuries and fine things in life. Undeniably, they've got style! Likely to get respect from others wherever they go. Compassionate and do not hesitate to support their subordinates. Weaknesses - They are proud and feel superior over the others. Hold strongly to own principles. Always busy and talkative, likely to excel in sales. Stubborn in nature. Big spender, keen on investments. Attracts supporters, friendly. Businesses or investments will yield handsome returns. Cant work for others, but capable of earning generated income. (All these traits are taken from the book)

And my aunt gave me a conclusion..since I'm a big spender, I need to find more generated income to cover my spending attitude, and she recommended me to go for BOTH direct selling and as her insurance agent! Hahha..she relates back to her insurance by the end of the fortune telling session. A big no-no for me to go on both, I cant focus on both things.

I'm getting more interested in the book. I'm gonna ask my aunt if they do sell more detailed version of the methodology. I wanna learn more!

Okay enough of those numbers and traits.

I Helped Someone Today

I'm very proud of myself today. I actually helped someone who's in need.

I was in Wangsa Maju just now having supper with the boyfriend and my bro. Halfway eating, there's this woman in her 40s approached us and she's selling DVDs. I saw her from far and I told the boyfriend that I pitied her. When she approached her, I pretend to take a look at the DVDs and get her to sit down with us. I started to ask her whether she's a Malaysian or foreigner, and to my surprise she's Malaysian, from Penang. Then I started to find out more about her, and then came to know that she was a saloon owner in Penang and was once wealthy. But now she has financial problems and she needs to get a source of income to clear her financial problems. She is in need of money badly, and that is why she came down to KL to find a job.

At the moment, she couldnt find a full time job yet and she's selling DVDs because they provide her a place to stay. She have no choice. I really pitied her and tried my best to help her. So I asked her whether she's interested in doing direct selling, and to sell my products. At first, she rejected and said she was into direct selling for many years and has failed in many companies. So she has no interest in doing direct selling. But after my persuasion, she finally decides to give herself a last chance for direct selling. Indirectly, I'm actually helping her.
She told me she really cant afford to dig out any money to buy products from me to start up as capital. Since she doesnt have any capital/money, so I'll give her my products and let her do the sales. I'll only collect the money from her after she sells out the products.

I told her that is better than selling the pirated DVDs. According to her, she dare not to do so in Penang coz she is shy if her friends found out that a saloon owner has to sell DVDs to earn an income. But due to her bad situation, she have no choice but to come to KL and sell DVDs every night. I asked her to give herself a chance and a chance for me to help her. I will try my best to bring her and to support her. However, I did told her that I couldnt help anything if she were to borrow money from me, but other than that I will definitely give her my 100% help in building up her career or to earn some income from PHHP.

She has agreed to give herself a chance. I'm gonna meet her tomorrow to teach her how she can approach people and sell the products. I told her selling health products is somehow better than selling pirated DVDs. No doubt she'll still sell the DVDs at night because she needs a place to stay. I'm hoping that I can do my best to help her. I really pity her situation now. From a saloon owner, a well-known hairstylist, to a DVD seller and in need of cash badly.

I just hope that she does not have any bad intentions towards my help.

I've met all sorts of people since I started direct selling. In fact, some of my downlines are from poor background and some are from rich families. I learned to understand people better and to work with them according to their ability. I find myself very soft-hearted to customers and I sell my products according to their income ability. I never force someone who's earning just enough for themselves or family to buy from me. I'll encourage them to introduce their friends to me in order for them to get free products (if they want to take health supplements badly). No point I'm earning from another person who's suffering from financial problem. That will be the biggest sin!

Alright I need to stop here. It's already 4.07am and I have lotsa things to do tomorrow. Good nite! ;)

No comments: