Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Assume I'm Single..For A Day!

Yea that's what I posted via Twitter few minutes ago.

I'm sitting right in front of the laptop to online, while the bf has fell asleep. I'm so frustrated right now. Life cant be good at times, especially when there's miscommunication between two of us. I tried my best in every way to avoid misunderstanding but not for today.

I got so angry at him and I started shouting without hesitating. Seldom you can see me doing that, unless I'm really angry.

Sometimes when I got angry, I asked myself should I stay away from him to cool down myself. I dont know. Perhaps these kinda situation is common when couples moved in and stay together. When you started to understand each other too well aint a good thing. You think I should show him this picture and reminds him again?

bubbles

I've always wanted to stay away from him at times. At least we have a space to miss other, for example when I'm back in hometown for a week, and when we meet, our relationship tends to be going strong. My only chance to stay apart is when I'm back to hometown.

I'd wish I could have my own home and enjoy being alone at times. Perhaps this wish could come true when my youngest sis come down to KL for studies after completing Form5. At that time, for sure I'll make noise to my dad asking him to get a place for us..a gathering place in KL for all my siblings..hehhe!

From this hour onwards, I'm gonna assume that I'm single for at least 24 hours. Sounds stupid huh?! But who cares as long as that makes me happy. I will go shopping and get what I want. Eat what I'd love to and do what I want. That makes me happy!

4 years++ relationship with ONE day pause which is TOMORROW!

Anyone wanna date me?! ;)

No comments: