Monday, June 2, 2008

Summer Colour

I just highlighted my hair 2 days ago. I got bored with my dull brown hair and decided to go for a change. At least I'll look more "in" trying new colour. I wanted some striking colour but I dare not. I'm afraid I'll look like "la-la" with those striking hair colour. I came across the hair style magazine and there's an article from the professional saying that the colour for this summer is the Wood Tone. Reason..not very sure!?! Hehhe..

Michael suggested that I should go for tone highlight, which means I can highlight 2-3 lighter tones than my base. My base was dark brown, so he highlighted for me 3 shades of lighter brown. To my surprise, the last tone was almost blonde. And the tone was perfectly matched. I love it! At least now I looked more fresh with the highlights. I can go for cool colours for now as my job doesnt require any decent look. I can be decent/wild as I like..LOL!



The colour in real is actually darker because I used flash for these pics.

And meet my new pants, Electric Blue Skinny Jeans..RM48 from the night market. I love the colour but it is quite difficult to pair with top. I find it best to pair with either white or yellow top. Other colour doesnt match that well.



I'll be going down to KL tomorrow..more things to do and I'll get busier which means less blogging..LOL! ; )

No comments: