Saturday, June 14, 2008

Trainers & Trainees

I'm going back Penang in a short while. Waiting for the boyfriend to return from coaching and we'll drive back to Penang. Supposed to go back by bus, but since we're rushing for tonight's Leadership Course at 8pm, so we have to drive back. Yes it's expensive to drive back if compared by taking bus. No choice! I guess to and fro gonna costs us about RM400! Ouch! That's a lot..sigh!

We're so excited that we're selected to attend to Trainers and Trainees(T&T) program tomorrow. Only 40 members are selected. At first both of us were not selected, but due to some circumstances, they want us to attend as well. I'm very excited! LOL! After the T&T program, we'll have the committee members to evaluate our performance/speech on stage and if we pass, then we'll be awarded with the Trainer badge. Cool!

In fact, last night I started some mini presentation to my members. I taught them on Network Development, which includes the allocation of lines, income system and etc. I was not that nervous since I'm familiar with them. If I were to talk to the crowd, then I'll get nervous..hahha!





Overall I guess it's not bad. At least they can understand what I'm trying to explain. And we've come up with another plan. Everyone has their chance to practice for presentation or explanation of products and plans. Every two weeks we'll have a session of gathering. Everyone will take turn to become the MC and presenter like how we used to have it in OPP.

By doing so, I guess they can train themselves to be brave and confident enough to talk on stage.

Opps it's 2.30pm. I need to pack now! Update more when I'm back on Monday! ; )

No comments: