Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Photoshop Lesson

Attention! Ms Intoxicated is in her serious mode to learn Photoshop from today onwards. She never succeed to learn photoshop by herself until she got herself a Simplified Photoshop CS2 book from MPH today.



There are too many versions and different publishers for me to choose. I had headache. I even sms-ed Eugene to ask him whether CS2 or CS3 is better, and he said CS3. But I only have CS2 version in the boyfriend's laptop, so I chose CS2.

I never like to read a lot when it comes to practical learning. So I chose the most least words and simplified version to learn. Quick and easy. That's what I want. And I managed to found one, which is good enough for a beginner like me. I always tried to learn Photoshop by playing with the features but I always gave up! I have no patience to try the features one by one. Worst still when I cant get the effects that I want.

This book is really simple to learn.





See how they linked the words to the Photoshop icons . You dont need to read so much of the words, instead just click according to the numberings showed to the icons. Something good for a lazy reader like me. There are other books which are more detailed and complicated, very wordy and headache..A noob like me just need some basic lessons will do. I dont even know how to create new layer and etc. So please dont laugh at my noob works.. ;)










No laughing! I know these photos are stupid enough! But these masterpieces are considered too good for my level okay. I never know how to do all these until I read this book! Damn shy to tell out la.. : /

The boyfriend afraid that I learn everything from this book within few hours and I'll have nothing to do later. But I skipped few lessons because I find them useless to me. I'm keen to learn those photos retouching, layering, or colors management. At least I have something to do now. Otherwise I'll do nothing at home, either sleep to the max, or disturb him studying, or wasting my time playing Gunbound.

RM60.65 worths it all!

Had lunch at Kim Gary @ The Curve today. Supposed to go Santai Restaurant to have my favorite Malay dishes but it was closed. Something is wrong with the piping in Tesco, so they cant cook anything.





It's been quite some time since I last ate in Kim Gary. I'm not a big fan of these kinda food. And I always ordered the same dish whenever I'm dining there. Which is the Mix Set Meal. The boyfriend had Pork Chop Rice Set.


His


Mine


Favorite Borch Soup


Milk Tea

I'm lack of photos to blog. So some photos from Kim Gary is good enough for another entry. Hehhe!



Bosco, the TVB actor, who acts in quite a number of movies. One of his best one is Wars of In Laws, with Myolie Wu and Liza Wang. And I think he's too cute to be the ambassador of Kim Gary! LOL. I havent finish watching Wars of In-Laws 2. Left the DVDs in Penang. That's why I have nothing to do in KL.

Okay I'm gonna continue my Photoshop lesson now. I have fun playing with it till I didnt realize it was already 8.30pm. 3 hours gone after some editing. Chao! ;)

*edited*

I've came out with another 3 pieces of artwork..hehhe!







Is it good? My extracting job is not that perfect. I think experts could easily spot the differences. My boyfriend will go crazy if he sees his photos being edited and got posted in his girlfriend's blog! LOL

*edited*

Another lesson - Change Eye Colour Digitally



He shall say I look like one of the dolls in Child's Play! LOL

No comments: