Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Subang Parade

The boyfriend had his Marketing Research finals today. I dropped him in college and had lunch with his sis, Munyee, at my favorite Pork Mee stall nearby college. I used to have my lunch there almost every week, at least once a week. Sometimes when I went back to Penang, I'll miss the noodles. Hehhe!



Hmm I think the noodles dont look yummy here. But it is!

Then we went Subang Parade while waiting for the boyfriend to finish his exam. Wanted to go Sunway Pyramid but I'm afraid that I'll be late to pick the boyfriend. So Subang Parade will do. We finished shopping around 5pm and still have half an hour to wait. So we walked into Dessert's Bar to try out their fancy desserts.




Too many choices and we dont know what to order. I asked the waitress to recommend and she said the fruity pancakes with ice-cream. I tried their ice cream and finally choose strawberry. Oh their strawberry ice cream is so similar to Haagen Dazs! Another alternative for Haagen Dazs..LOL!

This is what we ordered and shared. Hehhe saja wanna try out!



I cant remember what's the name of this pancake dish. The fruits are fresh and I love the ice cream. Nothing special on the pancakes, perhaps because I'm not a big fan of pancakes. Not a big fan of waffles too.



Me and Munyee enjoying at the beautiful red sofa.

I bought a gold satin tube top for only RM24! At Love It Boutique. So damn cheap! And it is beautiful..Now you can hardly find any cheap and beautiful top. Everything has gone from cheap to affordable, from affordable to expensive, and from expensive to "difficult to get it"..ahhaha!



Opps it's a bit crumpled. Just imagine as if it has been ironed..LOL! Nice to pair it with shorts or knee-length pants or skinny jeans.

Bought a Father's Day card from Memory Lane. I might not be in Penang on Father's Day, will just send him a card first. Dinner for him when I'm back.

Get eyebrow razor from Shins. Mine has gone blunt, the end of my razor's life.

Entered into Parkson. The cosmetics section. Let me tell you something. I cant stop myself from buying when I entered into this section. Anything I see, I want. Although it's not in my list or what I need. I want Anna Sui's products. Shu Uemura's cleansing oil. Bobbi Brown's items. Everything! I'm scary! No wonder I have the traits of Big Spender.

We walked past the SK-II counter. I have nothing to buy. Just to find out their latest promotion. Then the Facial Treatment Essence (a.k.a Miracle Water) came into my mind. Should I get it? Should I try it again since everyone said it is so damn good? Should I? Should I?

Then I walked away. After one round, I came back to SK-II counter. I asked for more information regarding my skin condition and what's the full range of products that I need. The sales assistant starts to recommend few items and gave me the list with the price of each item. I told myself perhaps I need a mosturizer or anything that mosturize or improve my skin texture. I think I need the Miracle Water. But what if it shows no result again like last time or what if my skin is immune to it again?

Nevamind. I'm gonna try it again. That's what I was thinking at that time. See how good am I in giving my reason to buy anything.LOL! Bought the Essence to try again. Who knows it'll do miracles to my skin!




Another damage.

I'm hungry now. Need to cook something to eat. The boyfriend is cooking his instant noodles now.


No comments: