Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Petrol Price At Peak

I guess it was a breaking news to everyone when the Prime Minister announced the increase of oil price from RM1.92 to RM2.70. An increase of 40%! All petrol stations were full yesterday after the announcement. At first I thought it was just some rumors, but it was real. The boyfriend didnt wanna join the queue at the petrol station at PJ. He thought that he could just go to the Shell station outside his house, who knows not many people knows about the existence of the petrol station in the taman. But he was wrong, the queue was as terrible as in PJ.




Actually he didnt wanna pump his car's petrol anymore, coz it was really long queue, but after considering that he could save up to around RM40, then he decided to wait. Quite fast actually, we waited for only 20 minutes. Usually his full tank costs about RM100, now with the price increase, he has to pay around RM140 for full tank. This is terrible! I guess we need to get a car which saves petrol like Vios or City. We've been considering to get Vios second hand first before getting a better car. Anyway still under consideration..hehhe! Oh I do realize something at the petrol stations yesterday. Most of the cars that queue for the petrol are those common cars like Wira, Vios, Kancil, Kelisa, Myvi and etc, but you can hardly find luxury cars like BMWs or Mercedes or others!

I told the boyfriend those rich peoples are not much affected by the price increase. At most, they'll do more calls to earn more and that's it! So I told him that we should not complain much on the price increase, instead we should try to earn more income to compensate with the trend. No point making so much noise on the price increase when the decision is final. I think we'll just have to work and earn more right?!

Pan Mee @ Bao Bao


I miss pan mee so much and yesterday the boyfriend fetched me to Aman Suria for pan mee. The shop is called Bao Bao. Go and try it..really nice especially their specialty pan mee with fried fish crackers.






My pan mee is always with extra vege. I love pan mee's vege. I have no idea what is the vege's name..hahha! They have their branch in Ampang as well. I think if you guys are from Ampang then you should know this pan mee. Janice and Deezel came over to yam cha as well. It was raining heavily after we had our pan mee. The wind was blowing strongly and we cant get into our cars. So we waited till the rain go away.

Dinner Time

Had dinner with Weijen, Adrian and Janice at New Paris Restaurant at SS2. The boyfriend received Weijen's sms and this is how it goes..an interesting one.



LOL PHHP Global Message pulak! Last time it used to be clubbing global message but no more.

Alex ffk-ed us. That's his trend. When the time reached, his phone is off, then you know why. LOL.

Dinner at New Paris was so-so only. The food is not as good as last time anymore. I dont think we'll wanna go there again. We're all waiting for dinner at Overseas Restaurant again..I missed the dinner we had during Danny's farewell. That's too good mann! And that's what you call a good dinner! Hehhe..

And here are some monkeys we saw nearby the boyfriend's house. I dont know where those monkeys come from but there's one aunty said those monkeys are really naughty. They will enter into her house asking for food. If I'm the aunty, I'll shift immediately! Hahha..




I'm afraid of monkeys!

No comments: