Friday, May 30, 2008

Pampering Myself

I just had my facial not long ago and now it's full with blackheads again. I wonder if I could go for any laser or whatsoever treatment that can demolish my blackheads. I hate them. They make my noise looks darker and worst thing is the oiliness and greasiness! My blackheads are stubborn too, exactly like me.

I did mask last night before going to bed. Used the Kose Mask White to apply on the blackheads area.






The best thing I love bout Kose mask is that my face feels softer and smoother after the 20-minutes mask. But the blackheads doesn't seem to get lesser.

I think I really need the chemical peel to improve my skin condition. I wanted to do around early of June but the problem is I'm going Sipadan on the 11th July. I'm afraid that it will affect my skins after healing. I need to consult Lily again to ask her about it. Otherwise I'll do it after Sipadan.

Oh I cant wait to go Sipadan again. This time we're really entering into Sipadan! Last time we didnt get to enter into Sipadan because we didnt apply for the permission. I cant wait to take beautiful photos of the transparent blue sea. Furthermore around 40 of us going! It's gonna be a fun trip.

I went to night market just now with my aunt. Without realizing, I spent around RM100 within 2 hours. I bought an electric blue colour skinny jeans for RM48. You know what..I paid RM48 and after that I found another stall selling for RM45! Itu pun I havent ask for discount. But nvm, I really love that skinny jeans. Especially the striking colour. Bought a beach pants for RM8. Pearl earrings for RM5. Panties for RM15 and the balance for food.

I ate damn a lot just now. Laksa, carrot cake, yam cake, taiwan sausage, fishballs, pancakes, ice cream, and titbits. I love to go night market very much. Even in KL, I'll always drag the boyfriend to go pasar malam with me.

Oh I have this interesting story of mine to share with you guys..An incident happened in night market.

We went to this SS2 pasar malam for dinner. In SS2, there's one stall selling laksa and it is very very delicious. You have to queue for very long in order to get yours. So that time me and the boyfriend took our number, which is number 33, and waited for our turn. The aunty will give us a mini paper with our number on it. Then after waiting for about half an hour, finally it's near to our turn. I heard the aunty calling for number 30 already. We were so excited!

Then the boyfriend asked me,"Dear give me the number and I'll go and get it."

"Huh..I didnt take the number. It's with you. I gave it to you already,"

"No..I didnt take it. You were holding the number just now,"

I got panic. I remember giving him the number but he said he didnt take it. We couldnt find our number and the aunty was calling for number 31 already. Shit! The aunty is quite strict, and she will only recognized the number, not the person. I was searching up and down, in and out and still couldnt find the number. Then we reluctantly walked off. I was quite angry but no one to blame except myself. That was the worst queue I've ever wait! lol..

Since that we didnt had laksa there anymore. ;(



Btw I'm a big fan of laksa. If you find any place with yummy laksa, plz recommend! ;)


No comments: