Sunday, June 8, 2008

Kampachi

Finally tried Japanese food at Kampachi. It is one of the well-known Japanese restaurant in KL and their most famous branch is located at Equatorial Hotel. Stephanie and Wendy had their most expensive Japanese food at Kampachi, where they ordered a slice of Kobe beef for RM1500! Damn expensive..I cant afford that! And a slice of watermelon for almost RM300 I think. Something like that. Now they have their new branch in Pavilion.

Today I drove to Pavilion alone. The boyfriend stayed at home to prepare for his finals on Monday. I doesnt wanna disturb him, so I decided to go Pavilion to look for Stephanie and Wendy. Oh btw Stephanie is my aunt, my dad's sis, and Wendy is her best friend. I reached Pavilion quite early, around 3pm. Shopped around for a while, waited for Wendy to reach and then we went to Kampachi.




The interior


All sorts of mushrooms


Beef slices


Soft shell crab makimono


Seafood Teppanyaki

Everything is so yummy and delicious! Too bad the boyfriend was not there with us, otherwise he'll know how delicious I meant. But he promised to bring me there again after this exam. They have a wide variety of Japanese food. Perhaps next time I should try their Udon. I miss the soft shell crab makimono. Really crunchy! Their green tea also tastes different. Very special. Perhaps you guys should go try! But it is slightly pricey compared to others. Our meal costs about RM188 including 3 green teas. But it's really worth it!

The Charlie's Angels ;)




Before Kampachi,I went shopping alone to look for facial cleanser. I wanted to go Shins to get the MD Formulation Cleanser but to my surprise, Shins has closed down already! I dont know why. So I walked into Parkson and start to try out the cleanser from different brands like Dior, Kose, Chanel, Shiseido and etc. After trying those different brands, I decided to try Kose White Powder Wash cleanser. It is in powder form and we have to mix with water before applying on the face.



And I bought Kose Clear Lotion as well. My toner is finishing soon. I had tried this Clear Lotion when I was back in Penang. But I didnt get it coz I still have my toner. It's time to get one now. Furthermore, there's promotion for this Clear Lotion. It's only RM59 for 140ml.



The salesgirl recommended me to get this Kose soaking mask. I'll need to use one cap of Clear Lotion and soak the dry mask on the cap. Then open up the mask after 10 minutes of soaking and apply the mask on the face. So the clear lotion has dual purposes, function as toner and mask. And she gave me some free samples, Moisture Skin Repair and Purifying Gel Scrub.



I'm gonna try Kose's range for some time and see its effects on my skin. If it doesnt do any improvement, I think I'm gonna switch back to SK-II. Who knows my skin is not immune to it anymore after using MD Formulation and Kose. Or perhaps go for the DermaK chemical peels.

Girls are always the best customers! They tend to spend on everything, from clothes, make ups, hairs, shoes, bags, skin cares, perfumes, pretty gadgets, to everything! Oh talking bout pretty gadgets, I went to Blue Cube to take a look at Prada Phone. I lost my interest on Prada phone now. No wifi, no 3G, nothing. The only advantage is the brand! Wtf..I'd rather wait for Iphone2.



I'm going to play badminton with the boyfriend tomorrow morning! Wish me luck..LOL!

No comments: