Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Reached Penang around 4pm yesterday and rushed back home to attend for the monthly award presentation. I have few members who got promoted last month, including myself. So I have to be there. Otherwise I'm still in Jakarta now. Didnt even get enough of sleep coz we woke up around 5am to get to the Jakarta airport.

Jakarta has the worst traffic jam I've ever seen. You can get stuck in the traffic jam for hours, which I dont think so Malaysia will experience that except during festive seasons. We were afraid that we might be late if there's any traffic, it's unpredictable. In addition, it's in the morning..the time where people go to work.

Ok updates. Let me think what I did..

I did a lot of shopping in Bandung and Jakarta. I bought 2 Guess top, AX baby T, CK long sleeve top, DKNY blouse, high-waist skirt, Miss Sixty pants, and some other cheap bargain fake eyelashes and nighties. It's cheap. Much cheaper than in Malaysia. Instead I should open an online boutique to sell these things huh..hehhe!

Rupiah has depreciated again and it's is RM1 to Rp2900. So things are cheaper there. I bought a new camera. Canon IXUS 860 IS. It is slightly cheaper than the price in Malaysia but the warranty is in Indonesia. It's alright for me coz I'll be in Indonesia quite often, so if there's any problem I can still send there.

In the airport. Experimenting with my new camera. (That's my dad)!



Cool? The functions are not as much as my previous Sony T100 especially the editing tools. I dont have time to explore the other functions yet.

Yesterday we were waiting in LCCT for our next flight back to Penang and this is what I came across from TheStar.



That is so cruel! How can a dad raped his daughter and if you read further, the daughter even got pregnant! WTF! The daughter, named Elisabeth, who became the monster's daughter and wife at the same time?! What kinda dad is that. He even locked her up in a small room. Too cruel to become a human.

The boyfriend bought me this book titled "The Secret". He has read one, the Mandarin version and he explained whatever he read to me. But when I was in the airport, I told bout this book in the English version and he asked me to get it. It's RM70 and he bought for me. I seldom read. Which is not a good habit because my general knowledge are really limited compared to the boyfriend. So now he's encouraging me to read more..hahha!





I've read half of the book and I find it interesting. Especially the life theory and etc. I never like story books or fictions or non-fictions books. Except "The Shopaholic". Sometimes I do read motivation books or self-improvement books. In fact, I have quite a number of books on that. But you know what..I WILL NEVER FINISH READING THEM! Hahha it's always until the half only. Then I get bored and slowly forget bout the book. And the next time when I visit MPH, I'll try to get another new book..LOL!

Anyway I think I'll finish "The Secret" coz it's pretty interesting. In fact, I've read half of the book in the airport yesterday. I got myself an Iced Tea from Coffee Bean and start reading. We waited for almost 3 hours in the airport. ;)



I got bored waiting in the airport. Furthermore it's LCCT, where you have no place to shop and it's humid. Yesterday was extremely crowded. I dont know where those people are going. We reached LCCT around 11am and my next flight to Penang was 3pm. So I went to the sales counter to asked if I can join the earlier trip which is around 1pm but the salesperson said it was full.

I was surprised. Why so many people are going Penang? I even asked my dad if there's any events going on in Penang. Hmm no choice but to wait for 3 hours there. The queue was very long at the boarding gate. Everyone is rushing to get the front seats.

Whereas I'm different.

I rushed to get the middle seats which are near to the emergency exits. Coz it is more spacious! But becareful..sometimes the seats cant be lean backwards. It depends on which flight is that.





It is alright if the destination is near. But if it's far, I'll definitely get one express boarding ticket, and get the seats in the middle. On my way back to Penang, I took the 3Sixty magazine to read and came across this article..



Sales in Singapore!I'm planning to go next month after the boyfriend finished his finals. Time to shop again!

Hmm I'm talking more and more bout shopping these days. I have never ending story for shopping and also never ending new items..LOL! Did I just mentioned before that I'm gonna control my shopping?! I broke my promise and I always do. Hehhe

I have nothing to buy. Nothing needed. But endless wants. I got myself Chanel make up base. I bought the white base which has glittery look. This is the new colour for their make up base. The Azur.



My skin glows and looks brighter with this. I wanted to get it in the Jakarta airport but it was out of stock. It is cheaper in Jakarta. Around RM140 but in Penang, it's RM158.

Alrite that's all for now. I need to wake up early tomorrow. Dad is bringing me to go for land auction and who knows I'll get some tips from him. Then I can do more shopping..Hahha!

; )

No comments: