Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Ancient Town

Woke up early this morning and followed Dad to Penang for the auction. We reached there quite early and had breakfast in one of the 'antique' kopitiam at the old Penang street. Sorry I have no idea what's the street called but simply la..classify as one of the old street will do. Then I started to camwhore and even my Dad did the crazy action with me. He even told me where should I take the photos, especially the historical-like buildings and some very old shops.



He drove me to few streets there, parked by the road side and I started to take pictures of those buildings in colours, vivid colours, sephia or black and white. But I'd preferred the building photos to be in sephia as it looks more real. Too bad I dislike the cars parked there..coz this shows that the building is old, but you could see Kelisa or Proton there. This means the vehicles are modern = no more historical-like photos! My dad said I should get one antique mini cooper to park there and start taking the photos..LOL!



And this is one of the India street nearby. I love this street because it is so colourful. Everything sold there is pretty colourful and I decided to take the photos using the vivid colour mode. The photo turned out to be quite good.



An old temple



After the auction, I went to picked Jellita and her mum in the afternoon. Sent her mum to the airport and we went shopping at Queensbay Mall. I bought nothing but a sunglasses from MNG. No photos of myself with the new sunglasses, perhaps in a few days time I will show up one ; ) Next, laksa time for both of us. We tempt Juliaty on the delicious laksa and asked her to come down to Penang immediately by ferry.

Her reply was good, "I'll reach at the 2500 hour"..which can never exist! LOL

Pretty tired. Reached home and I took a nap before dinner. And just now I brought Jellita to Auto City and we hang out at Old Town. It was my first time having hot white milk tea in Old Town. You can hardly see me with hot drinks unless I have no choice!



This time my reason is that I HAVE FOOD POISONING! I dont know whats wrong with my stomach. I think it should have be the crabs that I took yesterday. I'm really sensitive to seafood which are not fresh. I experienced once in Subang where I took crabs and the next day I vomited and had bad diarrhoe. The situation got worst and I was admitted to the hospital. (According to Jellita, that's not hospital..it's a 5-star hospital because the price is much more expensive than staying in the hotel..Oh I was admitted to Sunway Medical Centre!)



That's me and Jellita. Right now she's sitting beside me reading every single word that I typed. I think she's gonna fall asleep soon. So I'd better stop here. We're going for breakfast tomorrow morning and I'll take more photos to tempt Juliaty k!

P/S: Juliaty, we're still waiting for your arrival at the Penang jetty! ; p Oh and Jellita said if you have read my blog, you'll definitely msg-ed her right after! LOL


No comments: