Friday, May 16, 2008

Guilty

Yes I am. Very guilty. I overspent today. I was supposed to bring Jellita to Sunway Carnival Mall for window shopping but.. I ended up buying more than her. I told myself I should not buy anything today but I cant stop myself. I think I wanna attend a course where I can learn how to control my emotions during shopping.

First we entered into Esprit outlet and I told Jellita that the Esprit outlet has many cheap items compared to other Esprit shops. Many new items compared to the last time I went with Weilee. I came across this belt which is very long. Actually we have to make it 2 rounds on the waist instead of one. I find it pretty especially when you match it with jeans. RM19.90. It's cheap, and I gave a thought that I couldn't find any other belts cheaper than this and I bought it.



Before that I've paid for this super cheap Esprit pouch. I need one to keep my make up brushes, foundations and make up base. They have it in blue and red but I'd prefer the red more. More striking and it was the last one. RM10. That's really cheap. An Esprit pouch with the same price of other non-branded pouch. ; )



Entered into Sasa. Another shop that I waste money on. Perfumes. I was too desperate for Escade Moon Sparkle. I actually tested it few times in different places like the duty free shops, Escada counters and etc. I love the sweet scent very much. Just now I cant stop myself from buying it. Furthermore it's cheaper in Sasa. They give 10% discount and additional of RM30 voucher.



I bought it and sold the voucher to Jellita coz she bought the Red Earth foundation. So I actually saved up around RM50 compared to buying in duty free shops. I wanted the Escada pouch but the salesgirl said it is only for the 100ml purchase. She was supposed to give me a 5ml miniature of Moon Sparkle but it was out of stock, and she gave me 2 of this sample gift. Wtf! And also Loreal Perfect Slim Patch.



Luckily I didnt buy the Kose Clear Lotion. Otherwise I'm gonna overspend this month!

I came across Jenna's blog today and saw her graduation photos! Envy! How can she grad earlier than me..I'm supposed to grad by now but I delayed my graduation ceremony. I cant wait to see myself for graduation day. The happiest moment! I hope the boyfriend will clear all his remaining subjects by this June, and we'll both fly over to Sydney and celebrate together for our graduation ceremony. We're planning to go Sydney and then fly to Gold Coast for holidays. I think 2 weeks will be good!

And I hope we can appeal to grad on the same day as well. Coz according to Heng Yew, they will separate the grad session according to name list. I think before we submit the grad form, we'll write in a letter appealing for few of our friends to grad together. That would be the greatest moment!

No comments: