Saturday, May 3, 2008

Koala-Lumpuh

Reached KL yesterday morning around 10am. I took firefly and had scary experience with Firefly. I was supposed to get the AirAsia ticket but I didnt. I decided to take Firefly coz it's more convenient as it reaches Subang airport and the boyfriend don't have to drive all the way to LCCT. And Firefly is slightly more expensive..it's okay that's not the problem.

First..I always complain that we have to wait for quite a distance to get into AirAsia flight. But Firefly is even worst! I think I walked for about 3-4 minutes distances to get on board. And to my surprise, the flight was so damn small. Half of AirAsia's flight! My heart started to pound faster before I actually stepped into the plane.

Second..When I got into the plane, I was surprised again! Hahha the seats are exactly like bus seating. Two seats on each side and I think it fits for about 40 pax only. Imagine how small is the plane. Fokker 50. And the seats are smelly! I think the plane is quite old already. Who knows some passengers did vomited on the seats!

Third..the plane NEVER fly above the sky! That's what I told the boyfriend..hahha! It's true. At first I didnt notice. I fell asleep after the plane took off. Then after 10 minutes, I woke up and I could see the land. I thought we're supposed to land. Mana tau when I looked at my watch, it's only 10 minutes past. Wtf! And the plane was really shaky especially when it hits some mini clouds.

I was really afraid. Who knows the engine or something else might go wrong and the whole plane collapsed! I'm still young and I dont wanna die so soon. Many things and places I've not done/been to. I haven't got my Crown President title, and the boyfriend has not proposed to marry me..hahhaha! Oh Jenna Lee..no worries I'll never forget you if I get married! LOL she left me a comment on the previous post, asking me not to forget to invite her for my wedding..LOL!

Went to Pavilion yesterday and had Tony Roma's for dinner together with my uncle's family. And my aunt and her friends said I lost weight! Hahha even just now the boyfriend's aunts said that as well. Hmm I don't feel anything and I think it is still the same. I think they have not seen me for about a month, that's why they see me lost weight. But actually I think I did lar..(LOL wtf just now said didnt lose weight, now say think so pulak). I dont take supper when I'm back to hometown coz I always go home before 12midnite. Too many thieves and bad people around.

Anyway I need to sleep now. Just recovered from bad sore throat and slight fever. Getting better now but I still need more rest. I dont wanna get sick when I go Indonesia on Monday!

Nitez ppl..more updates tomoro! ;)

*edited*

Morning!

It's 11.59am now and I just woke up. Errm I woke up earlier, it was around 10.40am when my dad called. You know..I'm sensitive to few ringtones. Which is my dad's call or the boyfriend's. That's it! Other than that, I'll just ignore..LOL!

I just watched the 3 episodes of Teman and I just love them! The hosts Bel and Mel are really spontaneous and natural. And in the 3rd episode, they went to Bangkok, which is one of my fav place! I really miss Bangkok. In the first pic, that's Bel & Mel..and in the 2nd pic, that's June & Bel in Bangkok.


Pictures taken from Teman.com.my

My cousin, Stan, working as a tour guide now, offered me to follow him to Bangkok last week but everything was in a rush. So I did not managed to follow him, but since he said he's gonna have tour to Bangkok every month, I think I'll arrange to follow him there around June/July when the boyfriend has completed his finals. I told Stan I cannot miss out Chatukchak Market and you know what he told me..

"I wont allow my customers to go there except youngsters. And that also depends if we have extra time!"

Oopss..great disappointment! But he have his reasons for saying that. He had the nightmare experience of finding for lost aunties and uncles in the whole big area. He must have wasted a lot of time searching for them. That's why he never like to bring his customers there. And you know..ladies are never punctual when it comes to shopping! I'm one of them! Hahha..

It's a Saturday! My boyfriend is on his way back from coaching his little primary students. He just called and asked me to check out the movies available. I have no idea what movie we gonna watch. I think I'll go for "Definitely Maybe". Weilee told me the movie sounds not bad..hahha sounds not bad. Or perhaps Ah Long Pte. Sorry la for being so outdated..I'm not a movie freak mar. Hehhe!

I'll be in KL for 2 more days before I fly to Indonesia again. I have to fully utilize my time with my boyfriend coz I'll not see him for another 2 weeks I think. I cant wait for him to finish his finals and we'll have plenty of time working together and exploring new places. Many new places that I've planned to go like Vietnam, Philipphines, HongKong, Macau, Taiwan, and many more! Oh ya..now we're challenging for the Korea trip next year with the PHHP team. The boyfriend has already obtained the HongKong tickets but I'm still on my way. Hmmmp!

I'm going shopping later. I need to get a sunblock protection for my face before going Indo. No idea what brand has the best sunblock but I find the one from Clinique is not bad. I'll do survey on other brands later.

I need to get my shower now before he reached home. Otherwise he's gonna make noise again coz he did asked me to get ready before he reaches home. He knows I need too much time to get ready..hahha! Enjoy your weekends ppl!

Take care!

No comments: