Saturday, May 17, 2008

Painful Extraction

I had facial today in a new place. The place that Weilee do her facial. Derma K. That's the place. Lily did the facial for me. Indeed she's the only one there. The owner and the beautician all by herself. It took about 3 hours for the entire facial session. She is very particular on every pores on my face. She cant withstand the blackheads and whiteheads on my skin. She took her own sweet time to extract out the blackheads. It was painful but still manageable lar. Weilee told me that it's painful yesterday, so I actually have preparation for it.

I went to the beautician yesterday for consultation before my facial appointment today. I went there to find out more about chemical peels/microdermabrasion programme. I wanna get rid of all my dead skins and allow skin renewal. The entire process gonna take about 7-10 days where I have to stay at home on the 3rd-5th day when the skin starts to peel off. I find skin renewal is good as I have some acne scars and dead cells.

I'm planning to sign up for the skin renewal course on June I think. I wanted to do immediately like this week but I'm going for Life Camp next Friday. So I guess it's best to do after the Life Camp.

Many things I wanna do. Like for now, skin renewal. Then I'm gonna visit the dentist to get rid of my wisdom tooth. Both sides. Each tooth gonna costs about RM500, so two will be around RM1k. Expensive! Wisdom tooth, why lar you wanna grow out?! Cant you just stay in the gum?! And I wanna have braces AGAIN. I had braces once when I was in secondary school. But now my teeth is out of its beautiful position coz I did not wear the retainer enough long. The dentist told me that I only need to pay around RM1k to redo the braces. I want the transparent one!

Tua Pek Kong Temple


One of the historical place in Bukit Mertajam. I brought Jellita there to try the famous Lou Shu Fan. The difference is that it is made from rice. You can find this stall in most of the food guide food as it is very famous. The food stalls are located right beside the temple. According to my dad, the temple has been one of the longest temple in Penang. I dont know how true is that coz I seldom go to temples.





This is the chilly which makes the Lou Shu Fan delicious. It will only be good with the chilly, otherwise so-so only.





I usually go there for the Lou Shu Fan only. But they have other stalls as well, which are also famous. Like Hokkien Mee, Laksa, Economy Rice, Noodle Soup, Wan Tan Mee and others.

Too many good food in Penang! I'd be very happy if I knew all those famous places for good food and to try out. And most importantly to take tempting photos of the food and to blog about it..LOL!

I dont wanna blog more now. Too many mosquitoes attacking my legs! Dad's office is always mosquitoes' home! =/


No comments: