Sunday, May 18, 2008

Lazy Sunday

I dislike Sundays. Especially when I'm back to Penang. Because in Penang, everyone is not working on Sundays and they tend to hang out in malls like Queensbay or Gurney. So these places will be extremely crowded. Unless you explore to those kampung kampung places and it will be more peaceful. LOL!

I woke up around 12pm today. Took my lunch. Watched Astro AEC and fell asleep after that. I just woke up not long ago. It's damn boring. I wanted to go McD in Auto City with my sis but I'm lazy. Feel like eating McD now. It has been months since I last ate McD. The boyfriend said how can I not eat McD for months. It's his all time favorite.

Hang out in Old Town again last night with Weilee and my sis. I brought Weilee along for dinner with my family and she was making so much noise bout it. She wanted to stay in the car while waiting for me to finish the dinner..hahha! And she has got a new name. SANDRA! That's what she named herself but I guess her new name wont last long coz she has few names actually..LOL!











Old Town was full last night. We changed our table for few times before we actually got the best place. And we got the 6 pax seats. I bluffed the waitress that we still have friends coming..LOL!

The photos are not sharp. It must be the setting I think. I'm still unfamiliar with my new camera.

Anyway I gtg again..too many mosquitoes at this time! Arrgghh RUN!

No comments: