Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Life Camp

The best motivational camp I've ever been! It was really fantastic! I never had such a great feeling before and it was the first time in my life. I attended the 3 days life camp organized by PHHP. I dont know how should I describe my feelings during that 3 days camp. I was very very happy and glad that I have the chance to give myself a chance to reborn myself!

Let me briefly describe what we did during the life camp.

I brought 13 of my downlines to the life camp and I'm really proud of it. This was my first time to the PHHP Life Camp and I managed to bring so many people there.



Everyone in the life camp were divided into 10 groups and each of the group were supposed to come up with a flag logo, as well as motto with actions. I was in Group 7, lead by CP Theng. There were about 21 people in a group. My group was unlucky because there are too many new members and about 4-5 of us knew the statements and dance of PHHP. Anyhow, the new members are so committed and willing to learn everything.

This is my group. I did the funny drawing and others do the colouring..hahha!



Team Work

Each of the groups have to performed on the stage, showing their flag and also their group motto and actions. The main motive of doing so is actually to encourage and anticipate team work among each other. This is the boyfriend's group.





Strengths and Weaknesses

On the first day, we also discussed the importance of understanding our own strengths and weaknesses. We were asked to choose our close partner or friends or gathered in a group and to comment on each other's strengths and weaknesses.



Weaknesses are resistance to our success. Without improving on our weaknesses, success is still far from us. Mr Winston did an example to show us why weaknesses are resistance to our success.





This is Boon, and he is only 18 years old. He went to the stage to admit that he has 12 weaknesses given by his friends. He was a gangster during his schooling days and the only thing he knew was to fight. Not only fight okay, but with equipments as well. So Mr Winston asked 5 guys to tie him and the 5 guys represented his weaknesses. Only 5 of his weaknesses. After they tied him, Mr Winston asked Boon to escape from the ropes that tied him. And the 5 guys had to pull to rope tight to avoid him getting out.

Boon struggled very hard to get out of the rope that tied him. Finally he managed to get rescue himself, but unluckily his hands were hurt and bruises all over him.

So he admitted that weaknesses really stop him from achieving success. That was only 5 guys who tied him..what if 12 guys?!

Respect and Love to Parents

From the life camp, we also learned to respect the elder ones especially parents. It is useless to do any charity out of home when you're not respecting your parents. It is more important to do the charity at home before giving to others.

And how many of you actually said "I Love You" to your parents face to face? Give yourself a challenge and tell your parents "I Love You" now and hug them.

For this topic, I took the chance to go on stage and to share my experience. Before I actually went up the stage, I was crying terribly when they played the song "Mum Is the Best Person In The World" (shi shan zhi you ma ma hao). It reminds me of my mum who passed away 3 years ago due to lung cancer.

I went up to the stage to share with everyone my story. I told everyone I never had the chance to say I Love You to my mum because I am born in a family that hardly express our feelings to each other. We only showed our care for each other but never dare to voice out our love. I even shared with everyone the entire stage that I went through when my mum was diagnosed with lung cancer and until her last breath. When I was sharing, I can see everyone was crying down there, including myself. In fact, my bro was with me on the stage. And I even told everyone how naughty my bro was and the life camp had actually changed him. He apologized to my dad on the stage and we proudly say out "I Love You" to my dad, who went to the life camp as well. Mr Winston welcomed my dad to the stage and 4 of us hugged and cried, including my boyfriend. My story touched everyone and in fact, I advised everyone to appreciate their parents who are still around before it is too late. Honestly, I really cant withstand those children who dont respect or hate their parents.

And this is Mr Teh, the leader of Group 3.



On the last day, he voiced out his feelings to everyone. He finally understand what respect and love means. He admit that he did not respect and love his mum. His mum was diagnosed with cancer now and he does nothing much for his mum. He knew he was wrong now and he promised to change himself. He also promised that he will quit smoking from that day onwards. Oww so touching. He even cried! Guys do cry too, including my boyfriend. He cried when he was sharing his story with everyone. Not about his past, but the tough stage he went through when bringing up all his downlines. Every guy admire him a lot now! ; )


Kind-Hearted

We were taught to have kind-hearted towards everyone including animals and plants. It is better to have an devil's look but an angel's heart instead of angel's look but devil's heart. Too much to explain on this topic.

Attitude

Mr Winston also taught us to change our thinking and attitude if we wants to succeed. Dare to dream. If you dont dream of what your goals, you will never achieve it. Dare to dream of yourself in your dream cars, career, house, life, and everything. Always have a positive mind set as well.

Dreams + actions = Success!


Too many things that we've learned from the life camp. I left my book in the boyfriend's car and he went back to KL already. So I have nothing to refer to. Perhaps I can share other topics that we learned from the life camp. What I remember most was our feelings during the life camp. None of us have been so happy before. It is happier than obtaining good results in school/college! Can you imagine how happy we were. Happy, touched, sad, guilty, and etc..that were the feelings we had in the life camp.

Us with Mr Winston. I really admire him very much. His caring heart is really undeniable.



It is organized only once a year and next year I am going to recommend it as many people as I can!!










Yes all of us had graduated from the PHHP Life Camp! The last day of the life camp was the first day of our reborn..Reborn in mentality, personality, attitude, character and everything!

All the group leaders waiting for the announcement of the Best Leader!




This is the reborn version of myself! I have grown up!



From now on, I'm putting my 100% effort into PHHP and I promised myself that I must get my Crown President title by this August! I am also very proud that all my downlines now are putting their efforts to achieve our goals together. Proud enough already and last night during the OPP, 3 of my new downlines finally challenged themselves to talk on the stage. They finally break through their fear to be on stage. That is just too good!! I have no idea how can I express my excitement and happy feelings now!!!

No comments: