Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Thaipusam Day

It's a public holiday in Selangor and Wilayah. Dad and sis are here. I cancelled my facial appointment and gonna meet them later. Dad have Maxis dinner tonight and I'm gonna bring my sis for some shopping. Perhaps it's time to shop for some Chinese New Year clothes..hehhe! Who knows Dad will sponsor me some at the same time..LOL! It's been quite some time I didnt ask for pocket money. I guess it's almost 2 years I didnt ask for any allowance. So it's time to ask ;)

Supposed to meet Alia this morning at 10, but both of us overslept! And I cant join the gathering this Saturday. All collegemates will be going for the gathering at Jogoya. Unfortunately I'm gonna miss it. I'm sure they gonna have lotsa funs there laughing! No choice for me but to go back Penang. Something to be done which is more important than the gathering.



Anyway I need to get ready now. Another 45 minutes for the boyfriend to wait..hehhe! 15 minutes for shower, 10 minutes to dress up, 10 minutes for make-up, and 10 minutes to blow my hair. i'm out of clothes to wear coz I havent send them to laundry. Headache! I have to bring the whole lots of dirty clothes back to hometown.

*edited*

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Eyeliner Set

Plans mentioned earlier to meet my dad and sis was cancelled. Will meet them tomoro morning. I just came back from OneU and The Curve. The Bobbi Brown promotion has arrived to OneU outlet and I went to collect the Limited Edition Long-Wear Cream Eyeliner set. Fion introduced me this eyeliner coz I was making noise on my eyeliners. I'm using Dior pencil eyeliner which I find its best among all coz it's waterproof and doesnt smudge easily. But by the end of the day, it still smudges. I admit that my face and eyes are oily and that is why those waterproof liners dont stay.

Last week I went to OneU to ask on this set but the promotion is not available yet. I booked a set and 3 days back the promoter called me. So I went to collect it today. I tried out the cream eyeliner the other day before I making my purchase today. I wanna find out how good it lasts and the results was excellent! The cream liner stayed all day at its line without smudging! The effect is the same as liquid eyeliner but it is easier to apply. It dries up very quickly as well.






The set comes with 2 colour of cream liner (black and chocolate), a mini ultra fine eye liner brush, and instant long-wear makeup remover. It's very worth it coz the price of one cream liner is RM65 and the brush is RM70. But of course the RM70 brush is longer. And now the promotion is RM150 for the entire set.

And this is my beautiful pair of eyes with the cream eyeliner

No smudge


No fudge


The photo taken is after a long day out with the cream eyeliner.It was the tester used at the counter before I make the order.

And I love my eyelashes..hahha! From the photo, I realised I have long eyelashes..hehhe! No extensions nothing. Only with the Maybelline XXL Mascara.



I did not apply the microfiber (white) but only the black mascara. I hate the microfiber coz after a long day out, the black mascara started to fade and left with the white microfiber. It's ugly! Btw this is one of my all time favourites. I dont invest much in mascaras coz to me all are the same. It depends on how well it suits your preference. To me, Maybelline is good enough to emphasize on your sexy long lashes ;)

And after that, we went to The Curve to alter my Levis jeans. Alter the length of the jeans which I bought few months ago. I send to the express altering service and they charged me RM30 for 2 pairs. I have no idea whats the price should be, but at least it is done within an hour! Now I have another 2 new jeans to wear instead of keeping them in the wardrobe. While waiting for the alter, we had our meal at Dragon-i! Hehhe yummy!

Alright gotta go for dinner now.. ;)

No comments: