Saturday, January 12, 2008

A-Not-So-Good Demo

I was in One-U yesterday to meet up with YeetSiang and LaiKwan @ Canton-i. A new branch of Dragon-i. But that's not what I wanna talk about. After the meeting, we walked back to the old wing to get our car and there's this salesperson from Cenosis approached us to try out on their latest nano technology to remove blackheads. It's only RM8 to try out. They're doing promotions at the ground floor (old wing) on their slimming programme as well as their latest facial treatment. So the bf suggested that we can give it a try since we both have lotsa blackheads.

First she applied the black liquid on our nose and sticked a paper on it and then applied another layer of black liquid on top of it.

DSC03488
DSC03492
DSC03494


While waiting for it to dry, she introduced the latest technologies they have and also commented on the body analysis I did earlier. I was asked to try on the FREE body analysis to test out the fats and muscles level of our body. Here's the comments on my body analysis..

First my body BMI is on average..which is ideal weight. Hmm ideal weight but I still look a bit fatter and chubby..

Secondly, my body fat is a little more than my muscles. I'm supposed to reduce my fats by 3.3kg and increase muscles by 1.3kg. And the conclusion is I gotta exercise more!

Thirdly, no water retention..which I always thought I have it..hehhe!

Next the salesperson started to introduce their slimming programme. I guess she introduced to the wrong person. Introducing to a person with ideal body weight and just extra amount of 3.3kg of fats??! If I were to sign up their slimming programme, I guess their clients will be overload! And she knew her chance of closing my sales is zero, she started to introduce on the facial treatment programme. Before she started, she removed the liquid which was applied earlier to show the effects..

DSC03495

This is the boyfriend's result. His is more obvious than mine but there's nothing special! It is exactly the same effect as Biore Pore Strips. So what does this nano technology mean??! That's why I would say this is a-not-so-good demo! When your demo cant show a good results to convince new customers, how can you convince them to sign up for package??!

I told her that the effect is not that good and I cant sign up. She was telling me that I should go for the full face treatment to see the effect. What does that mean?? You cant even prove the technology effect on a small part of the face and dont tell me you can prove it on the whole face..ish! TOTAL FAILURE!

Anyway I think it's time for me to get another facial session. My pores are clogged with blackheads again. I'm gonna make an appointment with SK-II first. One thing I dont like about SK-II facial is the long queue. It takes almost a month before your turn..hmmpf! Worst thing is I left my facial masks in hometown. So I went Sasa yesterday to grab any facial masks for temporary use.

DSC03496

I hope I dont scare you off..hahha! The bf said I looked a lil scary. And the masks I got from Sasa is much better than the nano technology from Cenosis. At least my skin is more moisture after doing the masks instead of removing all those blackheads.

And I bought a new cleasing oil from Shu Uemura. Previously I was using the SK-II cleansing oil. Now I'm trying Shu Uemura's cleasing oil coz it's not that greasy or oily..

BGO0006114

I bought the 150ml which is RM99. The salesgirl, Angel, who did the make up for me the other day, recommended me to go for the 450ml coz it's cheaper..RM250. But I didnt want to coz I wanna try out first before purchasing the big bottle. I tried it immediately last night to remove my make-ups and the waterproof mascara I applied. It works well and not as greasy as SK-II's. When you add in with some water, it turns milky and acts as cleanser.

My next target is their UV Underbase Mousse.

102455303001n

The first time I tried this was when I went for the make-up session for wedding dinner. Angel put this mousse base on my skin to minimise the pores and act as UV protection base. It's RM135. Now I still have my UV liquid foundation left. I guess it will lasts for another 2 weeks and I'll try this foundation. I find that my skin is more suitable to products from Japan or Korea. Hmm that's for my skin condition. Previously I've tried products from Italy, France and etc but it doesnt work well on my skin. Perhaps Asians understand Asians better..hahha!

And this another target..hehhe! Sony Ericsson P1i

p1

I was exploring the boyfriend's Blackberry phone and was so into it. I used his phone to browse the Internet and to check my blog and Facebook. It's so fun! LOL I'm a bit outdated la..so dont put the blame on me k! And he was receiving and send his mails from his Blackberry. There's GPS service as well. So I called up Keong to ask whether is there any Sony Ericsson model similar to Blackberry. And he told me bout P1. I'm really interested! Hahha..

Hmm I have so many items in my favourite list. If I were to buy everything, I guess I'll go bankrupt! Anyone out there kind enough to sponsor me?? ;)

No comments: