Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What A Tiring Day!

Hmmpf! That's why I told the boyfriend success doesnt come easily. Success is like a magnet sticking to hard work and perseverance. I'm accelerating my hard work and perseverance..And the sacrifice to stay out of home, under the super hot sun and sometimes heavy rain..is another thingy. But one thing to appreciate is that I dont need to work under a boss and be controlled..that's what I like best ;)

There's more tasks coming and I guess my time for entertainment has gone to the minimum level. Am going back Penang these few days and get ready for the award presentation this Sunday. I gotta arrange the accommodations of about 15 people. My lines from KL are attending the award presentation and I think my job as tour guide begins on Sunday..hahha! Luckily they'll be in Penang for about 2 days only. At least I dont have to think of where to bring them. Food places are enough to fill their 2 days. After the award presentation, then the preparation for Chinese New Year.

No idea where the celebration of CNY will be this year. I mean the family celebration. I heard from my uncle that everyone gonna come down to KL this year instead of celebration in hometown. It'll be good if everyone come down. Then I can go to the boyfriend's side without rushing back to hometown. Last year I was in KL on the first day of CNY and rushed back to hometown in the evening of the first day of CNY. I hope it's not gonna happen again this year..hehhe!

And after the Chinese New Year, I gotta prepare the schedule for Jakarta and Medan trip. I'm supposed to plan all the schedules and tasks for Indonesia trip. The good news is that more friends gonna join us for the Indonesia trip. So I'm sure it's gonna be an interesting one. And Ivan suggested that we can go Bangkok around May. Bangkok = shopping haven! Anyway it's out of the current plan. Just gonna leave it first..

This morning I woke up and got panic coz I'm supposed to go for SK-II facial. The appointment is 12.30pm and it's almost 12pm when I woke up. I knew I couldnt make it coz I need about 45 minutes to get ready. So I called the outlet to cancel or postpone the appointment. And to my surprise..

"Hello I'm Elaine..I have an appointment today and I'd like to cancel it and change to another day,"
"Miss..I think you called the wrong outlet. Today we dont have any beautician on duty."
"Uh..but my appointment is today at 12.30pm!"
"Wait let me check..what your name and contact number?"
"Elaine..contact number 012-4XXX3XX"
"Elaine..your appointment is on the 28th Jan! It's next monday."



I was confused! Didnt know that my appointment is next week..hahha! And I changed the appointment to this week before going back to Penang..hehehhe! The boyfriend laughed at me saying that I dont know even remember the date of appointment. Simply call to cancel..LOL

Damn memalukan but tak pe lar..humans do make mistakes sometimes..hahhhah!

Anyway I gotta remove my make-ups and get my shower before it's 2am. My routine has messed up and I usually go to bed around 3 or 4am. Gonna sleep earlier tonight. More things to be done tomoro. Sigh!

Goodnite everyone! *muacks*

No comments: