Saturday, January 19, 2008

Jacky Cheung World Tour '07


Great performance! It was my first time to Jacky Cheung's concert and it's really a good one! Never know he really has good voice..hehhe! Lucky enough that my aunt could get me 2 free tickets from her friend. No VIP seats but at least it's the PS1 seats, which is not far from the stage. And the best thing is..you get to take photos without being noticed by the authorities. Unlike the previous concerts I went, the authorities kept giving us warning coz it's easier to be noticed when you're in the VIP seats area.

DSC03586
DSC03579
DSC03582
DSC03602
DSC03611

This is the 97th concert in his world tour and it is the last one. He even extended his concert til Sunday before leaving Malaysia. Although I only know few of his best sentimental songs, but I find his performance is excellent. A man with the age of 46 still dancing actively on the stage. He even sang the songs he wrote for his wife and two daughters. He wrote a lullaby for his eldest daughter. After singing the lullaby, the crowd clapped and cheered..and he was disappointed. He said his lullaby supposed to make everyone fall asleep like his daughter, but instead everyone cheered..hahhha!

He shared a little embarrassingly that despite having sang so many songs, he's hardly had any songs specially dedicated to his wife and daughters. So in a recent album, he had a song written each for his daughter and wife. He joked that he was somewhat disappointed by his wife ot bad?statement as he had expected some tears in her reaction.

DSC03647
DSC03674
DSC03673

What a lucky dancer! He performed songs from Snow Wolf Lake and Perhaps Love, where his dancers played out the excerpts for each song performed.

DSC03697
DSC03734
DSC03738
DSC03779
DSC03781

Before ending his concert, he sang few of his greatest hits and I love the last song most. It was sad that the concert had to come to an end, but I think we're lucky enough to have him performing in Malaysia in his world tour. I even bought his Black & White album after the concert..hehhe! And once I got home last night, I downloaded so many of his Mandarin greatest hits..LOL! I'm always a fan of the artist after going for his/her concert.

Here's the short video of his performance..which is the last song


No comments: