Friday, January 11, 2008

NanXiang

Dragon-i or NanXiang??
That's what the bf asked. And I decided to try out Nanxiang since we had tried Dragon-i before. And my conclusion? I'd still prefer Dragon-i! The siulongpau is not that nice and the skin is actually thicker than Dragon-i. I thought the soup will not spill out since the skin is so thick but I was proven wrong. The skin actually tore off and the soup was gone..hehhe!

Not me who took away the siulongpau's virginity..hahha!

Last time I never like siulongpau coz there was once when I ate it, my tongue got burnt by the hot soup in it! So I was angry and didnt wanna have siulongpau anymore. But lately the bf thought me and I'm starting to fall in love with it again. And I guess the speciality of NanXiang is their siulongpau with straw. We didnt order that..instead we just order the normal ones.

DSC03378
DSC03380
DSC03375
DSC03376
DSC03385
Siulongpau
DSC03386
DSC03383
DSC03382
Shanghai Fried Noodles
DSC03384
XO Fried Rice
DSC03389
Fried Chicken Cubes With Dried Chillies

I'd prefer Dragon-i's fried chicken cubes with dried chillies. I remembered I took some photos of the food ordered in Dragon-i, Pavilion but I couldnt remember where I saved the photos. I think it's in another memory card and now I cant remember where is the other memory card..LOL!

And there's another update. The Hong Kong and Macau trip next week will be cancelled. The flight tickets will be cancelled or perhaps changed to another date. Coz there's too many things to do this month and I cant afford to be away for a week. I gotta ensure my downlines are all up by the end of this month. I cant waste their efforts now. So the bf said it's either we waste the tickets cost or postpone it to another date. At the moment cant think of which date to postpone to.

The bf suggested that we can go Singapore for few days since we're not going HongKong anymore. I think going Singapore is a good idea. But I'm not sure whether there's sales or not. Chinese New Year is only a month away and I wanna get new clothes! If possible, new bags, new shoes, new clothes, new this and new that! Hahha! I'm so happy today. Dad just called and inform me that the commission was banked in 2 days ago. I was so excited to find out the amount of commission that I'm gonna get. And to my surprise I receive RM2802.68 for last month's hard work! Hehhhehe..



No comments: