Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


Hello everyone! The sweetest day of the year has arrived and I'm sure you guys had prepared for it rite? ;) Restaurants and romantic places are all fully booked. For me, my Valentine's Day is postponed to a later date. The boyfriend doesnt wanna be with the crowd. He'd prefer to celebrate it on a normal day where you dont need to be with the crowd and enjoying not-so-good food. I'm sorry to say this but I really had bad experience for the last Valentine's.



Last year, we celebrated with Robert and Delia at Bar Savarh and the food is really bad. Four of us were really unsatisfied and we headed to Overseas Restaurant for another round of Valentine's dinner. We're smart this year. We'll just dine in any restaurant and celebrate our big day next week. The boyfriend has booked for dinner at "The Revolving Restaurant" at KL Tower. So both of us gonna enjoy our dinner in peace without much people surrounding us..hehhe!

February 14th

Happy Birthday Dear!

It's really a special day for me and the boyfriend. There's double celebration for both of us. It is also the boyfriend's birthday! How sweet huh..but usually we celebrated his birthday on the 13th and have our Valentine's dating on the 14th. But there's slight changes this year. We'll be going back to Penang on the 14th to pray for "tien kong" (The Sky God i guess..). Everything is postponed to later date. Anyhow we went shopping today at KLCC and both of us were really happy. LOL

I bought some clothes for the boyfriend as his birthday present. He tried two shirts and a pants from GAP. It fits him well. So I bought for him as birthday present. Part of his birthday present. This year I'm not gonna get him 23 presents like last year. Since he dont have much clothes to wear anymore, I'm gonna get more clothes for him this year.


I love his pants. WeiJen bought his favourites in GAP as well, and both of their purchases exceeded RM700, so they were offered GAP membership. The membership is really easy. You dont need to flash the GAP member card and actually you dont have any member card. All you have to do is to key in the mobile number of applicants and you'll have the 10% discount. So easy right? Let me know if any of you need the discount. I'll give you the mobile number of my single and available friend..hehhe!

And I reward myself something GOOOOD! I bought a Gucci messenger bag..


I love my messenger bag! I've been looking for a sling back for quite some time but couldnt find a suitable one. Went to Starhill the other day and saw this bag. I was so in love with it but the boyfriend asked me to have a look at others. And today we saw it again at KLCC. Never expect I'll get it by today..cant stop myself from not buying it. I was so headache deciding whether to take brown or black. And I ended up with the black one coz it's not that common to have the classic brown colour. I'm sooo happy now! Gonna start launching it tomooroo... ;)

Anyway hope all of you enjoy your Valentine's Day! For the singles, enjoy your day by treating yourself with something good and to couples, enjoy this day with your loved ones ya!


No comments: