Friday, June 1, 2007

Updates

Finally..
Woke up in a shock this morning
After reading Manshin's sms.."Hey go register ur class..can register dy"
I didnt know the UTS subject registration started today
If I'm late then most probably I'm gonna have lousy timetable next sem..

I jumped out of my bed immediately and get the laptop on
Anyhow there's only 3 choices of classes for each subjects..damn limited
I managed to get those perfect time classes except for ICF
I guess I'm gonna see Ms Francina asking her help to adjust my timetable

I took almost an hour to register those classes for myself and the boyfriend
Next I started to read blogs..and I decided to update my blog


Shopping @ Times Square



There's some story behind these tees..
Me and Joyce went into the same fitting room to try on the Ts
I wore the first one and it wasnt that nice..so I changed into the second tee
I put the first tee on top of my bag and took out my camera..(u know la..camwhore again!)
The 2nd one fits well on me..
So both of us decided to wear the tees straight..
We get out of the fitting room with the new tees on..and headed to the cashier to pay
....

We continued shopping til I was thirsty..
I opened my bag to get my water and I SAW THE FIRST TEE IN MY BAG!!!!
Both of us were shocked..I didnt realise that the tee dropped into my bag when I took my camera out
And I didnt notice that til I opened my bag! OMG..
But in the end..I didnt return to the shop..haha!
In fact we think that instead of buying a tee at RM29.90 now I got 2 tees for RM29.90..

The wordings on the tees were "The Guy Beside Me Is My Brother" and "Guys Make The Best Accessories"
Joyce's tee is "Trust Me I'm A Girl"




I bought a short pants (RM23.90), B&W tube top (RM12.90), Baby T (RM29.90), and etc..(cant remember)
Isnt those clothes are cheap??!
The perfect place to shop at the end of the month when I'm super broke..LOL!

-------------------------------------
Station One,Subang Jaya

Lately we love Station One so much
Always lepak there and the main reason we love the place is because of the liveband singers
Especially the cute guy on Thursdays and the best voice on Saturdays

And not forgetting my favourite "Honey Lemon Sour" drink
It tastes like lime + assam..try to make it yourself at home
I tried that in my aunt's place that day and it tastes the same altho without honey..hehe!

Some random photos in Station One..


We're in our new tees! LOL My gangter-ish bro

I heart you

Joyce with her application form for vacancy as waitress in Station 1 PSP addicted,AhBoy and shy shy,WeiJen


Daniel and the boyfriend


Since exam is near..I've got no chance to lepak there anymore
Perhaps after exam..hehe I miss the singers there! LOL

------------------------------------------
Sally Yeh @ One-Utama

The boyfriend and I went to OU for movie
I think we watched Dancing Lion which was recommended by Joyce
The worst Chinese movie I've ever watched..
Damn boring!

Before that we saw there's posters of Sally Yeh
And on that day, 8.30pm she'll be in OU
So both of us decided to see her..hahah!
We went to Alex's house for dinner and headed to OU again to see Sally Yeh
I love her songs very much! Especially "Xuan Ze"..duet by Sally Yeh and George Lam






I didnt managed to take a pic with her actually
We chao after she started her autograph session
The boyfriend and I went to MPH
Then we walked past the stage and she's still there..
The queue was not long anymore..left few fans waiting for her autograph
And I decided to queue up as well to take a pic..
I got nothing for her to sign on..haha so I followed the what the fans did
Let her signed on the flyer they distributed..LOL!

Anyway I'm going for her concert in Genting tomoro!
Me,the boyfriend,sis and Joyce..4 of us will be going!
So I need to be more productive for my revision today!!!

-----------------------------------------------
RedBox @ Sunway Pyramid

The local singers..
Let's present..Ms Intoxicated, Mr Leslie and Mr Lee Wei Jen!!!





---------------------------------------------
Maison







I realised I'm old for clubbing nowadays
Not as happening as last time
Clubbin wont attract me anymore..I'd prefer to yam cha/lepak in good places
This is what Joyce thinks too!
Oh no..I'm only 20++ and I'm sick of clubbing?!!!

-----------------------------------
Bro's Birthday

No more celebration for him
He's in KL now..and he dont have much friends here
Except me,the boyfriend and Joyce..LOL!

He came down to KL for some reasons
And he's forced to work in KL..no other choice!
It was his birthday on 24th May..
So we just bought him a cake a celebrate at home
Cant go for yam cha coz I have 7 essays to submit the next day..

Hmm but at least it was still a surprise for him
He was in his room doing nothing..
Sharp at 12am we surprise him with the birthday cake..hehe!





Ok..that's it!
I've spent almost 2 hours updating this blog
Coz the 3G broadband is not working at the right speed now..
It takes quite a long time for me to upload all these photos

Gotta have my Kayu Nasi Kandar now..and start studying! *muaks*

No comments: