Friday, June 22, 2007

I Love Penang

And that is why I'm borned here..hehe!
I reached BM on Weds night around 10 something
Headed straight to Chai Leng Park for dinner
That's my favourite place for "kueh chap" and "ikan bakar"
Too bad I forgotten to take any pic

The next day we went to Queensbay Mall
OMG..You really cant imagine the crowd in MNG!
So damn packed..and you gotta wait for at least 20 mins to get into the fitting room
And each one is limited to 5 pieces of clothing only..ish

I chose 8 pieces and I just bring in all
Luckily the salesgirl didnt notice
But I ended up buying 2 pieces only - a tank top and a long sleeve top

Damage in MNG = RM60

Meet up with Alex,Guywayne and Siang too
After MNG,we yam cha at Old Town
Then we went to Air Itam Laksa..Yuummmmyyy...

While waiting for them..we both camwhore in the car
That's the purple tank top I bought - RM15 only
I changed immediately coz I wore a black sleeve top and it was so damn hot!




Air Itam Laksa

It's really delicious
I brought few friends there and they really like it too
Before we went Alex said he dont like laksa
But when he tried it, he finished the whole bowl..LOL






That's the boyfriend,Guywayne,Alex and Siang

Is the laksa tempting?
I lurve it so much..and it's so cheap! 5 bowls for only RM11.50!

Okay..I need to chao now
Update tomoro k!

No comments: