Thursday, June 28, 2007

Dumplings a.k.a BakChang!

I was craving for my grandma's dumplings for weeks
And finally I got to eat when I went back home
She even fulfilled my request for extra yolk..hehe!

This year she made almost 200 dumplings
And distribute equally to everyone in the family
Her dumplings are simply the BEST!

DSC09900 DSC09901
DSC09904 DSC09910
DSC09908 DSC09906


She made the plain dumplings as well
But I dont really like it
Too plain..
Poor boyfriend gotta finish them all
Luckily he's not picky in food..hehhehe!


--------------------------------------------------------
Turn Back Time...

When I was at home, I flipped my photo album
And I discovered many funny photos of myself and friends
Especially when we were in primary school

These are the cutest photos I found
That's darling Joyce and me during Standard 5..I think

This is the group photos where few of us are always the actress of the school
We always go for competition in acting and singing
So much fun!

DSC09707 DSC09708
DSC09716 DSC09718

Hahahah both of us looked so damn funny!
Joyce is so damn cute! I cant imagine her with that look now..LOL!
But now we're so much prettier..hehe!

DSC09178

We've all grown up in a blink of eye..time flies
After some time, all of us will start working

Then the next thing will be..WEDDINGS!
Each of us with our lifetime partner
And of course with beautiful kids...

I hope by that time all of us could still hang out and be crazy as ever
At that time, it will not be any chimui gathering..but families gathering! LOL
I could imagine the happiness that each of us has with our own family..

---------------------------------------------
My Cool Dad

He's not a racer. But I could say he's a biker.
He loves bikes and even mountain bikes.
He had Aprilla, Harley and Vimax before.
The most recent one is BMW bike..but he sold it off already.

Meanwhile..this is what he do!

DSC09676 DSC09677

Haha! That's my lil cousin's bike that his dad gave his for his bday
But it was kinda spoilt and my uncle put it aside
And my supercool dad took the old-and-almost-spoilt lil bike for repair

He sent to the mechanic that always repair his bike
Get the mechanic to fix the problem and there he goes..

Vroom...! Vrooommmm..!
The sound of that lil bike is scary..it's as loud as the superbikes! No kidding..
He's so into that lil bike.
He said he should display more of these lil bikes at home..hhahahha!

Poor Lil Bird

The boyfriend discovered this bird in my house
The lil bird went into the gate lamp and couldnt exit

DSC09665

But we didnt even bother to rescue the bird
Felt guilty when we reached Dad's shop
I told Dad bout it and he asked why didnt we help the bird..LOL
Tiada belas kasihan..hmmp!

Oh people..this is my cute doggie - Galgal!

DSC09680 DSC09683


She's so cute now..
The new maid always baths her,feeds her til she's so fat now..and even plays with her!
The new maid is much much better than the previous one!!

Galgal is so camera shy
When I wanted to take her pic, she turns away!
I have videos of her, where she was standing with her 2 legs asking for bread
So so cute! Hehhehe..


No comments: