Friday, June 8, 2007

I'm Going Redang Again!

Shhh! I know it sounds silly but I just love the place okay..
The last time I went was on April 12..with family
And the next one will be on 30th June..with friends

I heard from my friends that Pulau Perhentian is not bad as well
I think I'm gonna plan for Perhentian trip next time
Kinda sick of Redang already..haha!

Some random photos of myself in Redang..




When I think of Redang, I think of my fats!
I put on weight since exam started coz I kept eating during my revision sessions
When my brain works, my stomach works as well..
And I kept eating..the next thing I do after eating is to sit and study again
I felt so ashamed of my tummy!

Any shortcut way to lose weight or to get rid of the fats in my tummy??!

=====================================
Dome

I came across these photos in the boyfriend's laptop




We're so cute rite??! LOL
The boyfriend and I were looking at both silly WeiJen and Joyce..
It's my sunglasses and I make three of them to wear it

I think it's funny!! Hahahaha...and I remembered the strangers beside us was looking at us..sohai~

I wanna go Starhill Gallery again!

========================================
My First MP3 Walkman

Eh..dont la look down on me!
I know I'm not the type of girl that's so canggih dalam teknologi..
I'm so lost and out in tech gadgets
This is the first MP3 player I have..



I didnt buy it, I used Dad's Maxis Dealer Points and redeemed it..LOL
It's the Sport MP3 Walkman. You can check your calories burnt during jogging and to find out how many steps you've walked
It's cool but I didnt like the design

I redeemed two but I only took one
Coz I asked for an exchange to the latest model..it's so pretty!



I want the pink one!
I hope he'll exchange for me..I'm willing to pay any additional charges..hehe!
I want all my gadgets to be in pink
I've already got my Sony T10 camera in pink, now I want my MP3 to be in pink as well~
Perhaps I should consider getting the Pink Sony VAIO right? LOL


============================================
Home Cook Dishes

I'm Not A Girl..Not Yet A Woman....
But now I'm going to be a woman..the REAL WOMAN..
I'm trying hard to improve my cooking skills
Last time I can cook basic meals such as maggi mee,vege,eggs and some easy soups..

But NOW..I can cook sambal petai and other better dishes
I can even make my own sambal, but it was too spicy coz I put too much of chillies

Lately Joyce,ManShin and me always cook at home
We didnt wanna dine out coz it's exam season
We gotta save time
So we cooked at home everyday for dinner

Here's some of our not-so-nice-looking-but-delicious dishes

Random Dinner Meal



Melon Soup Stir fried vege with canned meat


Fried eggs with chilly padi and long beans McChicken's meat..we refried again

Tonight's Dinner


Corn Soup Sambal Ladies Fingers


Fried eggs with chilli padi and long beans

We had fried eggs at every dinner..haha!
That's the easiest dish but it's delicious

After exam, I'm gonna get the Nyonya cooking book and learn more
Practice makes perfect!
Coz at the moment, I'm still quite afraid of the sparkling oil
Anyway I'll practice and learn!

I wanna be a SUPERWOMAN now..haha!

=====================================
Random-ness

Found Alex's photos in one of the folders
He was so fat and plump last time!



But now all his fats were gone
He's with muscular and fit body after the hardcore gym sessions
I do not have his current photo..otherwise I'll show you guys the comparison..hehe!


AND

This is me in Cats Whiskers dress

I have always wanted to wear this dress BUT..
I always felt that I looked like a pregnant woman with this dress on



Isnt that the trend now?
Dresses that looked like the one a pregnant woman wearing? LOL



No comments: