Thursday, June 7, 2007

Sally Yeh's Concert In Genting

Let's Party 2007!
That's the theme for her concert
I love her songs so much and after the concert..

I feel in love with her altho she's abit old now
Her voice is so heart-melting!
But I didnt expect she put on so much weight til she looked quite big
Especially her arms..and boobs! LOL
You'll know what I mean when you see those photos below

I think her concert is perfect
Especially with her spontaneous entertainment
Unlike some concert where the artist just follow what is organised
I feel Sally's quite natural in performing..

The boyfriend,Sis,Joyce and myself


Sis,Me,Joyce The Intoxicated's


My darling Look-a-like?

6.00 pm
We made a move from home around 6
Then we had dinner at Gohtong Jaya
The best "Pak Suk Kung" fish - my fav!

7.40 pm
Arrived at Highlands Hotel and I called Stephanie's fren to get the concert tickets
Hmm we had the best seats (VIP) and even chaffeur to fetch us to Arena of Stars

8.00 pm
Arrived at Arena of Stars..just in time
Our seats were 4th row from the stage..
We can see her so clearly!


Her appearance

And looked what I've spotted!!!



The uncle sitting the same row as us eventually brought his binocular to see Sally!!
It's so damn near ok..I guess he's eyeing on "something"...hhahhaha!





Look what at my naughty boyfriend did..
Instead of 5 fingers, he folded them into one middle finger
LOL but he didnt dare to put up!
Oh ya..4 of us folded the OSIM fingers showing thumb up and we waved..
She saw what we did and she put her thumb ups as well! Hahahaha..

For u guys' information, Sally's active in badminton games
She did came to Puchong Court frequently to play with our local national players there
Oh she did mention Lee Chong Wei's name in her concert..he's there as well!
And in her concert, she get a racquet and play some easy badminton skills..LOL I should say that's my badminton skills too
The dancer threw the shuttles and she just hit them!




11.00 pm
The concert ends
The last song she sang was "Xuan Zhe"..
Hmm too bad her husband was not there to duet with her..otherwise it'll be perfect!
Anyway great concert..I should say it's one of the best concerts I've been so far..
I wanna go again next year!

Okay
After the concert we walked to the VIP exits
And queuing for the chaffeur..we waited about 5 minutes before it's our turn
We were lucky!
The queue before us had to take the van back to Highlands Hotel..and when it's our turn..

It's the Mercedes E-Class! Fu-yoh..! LOL
The last time I sat Toyota Alphard during Sun Yan Zi's concert
That car was supposed to fetch Sun Yan Zi but she's not ready yet
So they fetched us first..heheheh!

Here's some silly people camwhoring in the car..LOL!



Came down from Genting and we headed to SS2 Murni for Claypot Lou Shu Fan..
I felt guilty after that coz I didnt study..hmm!
But I think it's worth..haha! WTF??!

The next concert I'll most probably go is Michael Learns To Rock or Sammi Cheng..
Havent confirm yet
I should not think of having fun anymore!
I did badly in the first paper, CFA!

Now I need to study hard for the other 3 papers..otherwise I'm DEAD!!


--------------------------------------
Random Photos

I was viewing the photos in my phone folder
And I came across those photos

This is the satin top that I bought during Sunway's Flea Market
It was from Rosy, Chin Yee's friend..only RM25
I havent launch this top..that day I was just trying to match the top and my leggings

And this is what turned out..



Nice?
I love this top! Joyce loves it too!
I even tried to style my hair differently by tie-ing sideway pony tail..hehe!

And some other photos in Topshop and Zara fitting rooms..



These 3 tops are my favourites!
I bought the green tube and the black halter (I bought brown)..
The halter is so sexy that you dont even need to wear any bra coz there's padding de..
Wanted to get the colourful strippy tube top but it was out of stock



Shorts from Forever21
Kinda like it as well but I guess it's too expensive for a pants like this..
So I didnt buy it..

Big NO NO to these tops below..I DONT like it and it doesnt look nice on me.. :/



And lastly the photo that Joyce bluetoothed to me



Both of us @ Bintang Walk...

P/S: Btw I've changed my layouts..what do you think? ;)

No comments: