Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Fantastic 4

I'm sorry! I broke my promise..hehe
I said I'm gonna blog that night but I didnt
Instead I went to One-U to watch Fantastic 4 with the boyfriend,bro and Joyce

And you know what?!
We're really the Fantastic Four!!
Coz the entire cinema there's only 4 of us..LOL!
It was a midnight movie
Hmm perhaps it could be Monday night
That's why there's less people




I lurve Jessica Alba!
Ever since I watched her movie "Honey"
She's darn sexy..with her tanned skin
I want her tanned skin! How???

After the movie..this is what we did
Posing with all the movie displays near the cinema toilet..haha







200 Pounds Beauty

It's like a movie marathon to us
I wanted to watch this Korean movie desperately
And finally I got the chance to get the tickets in Cineleisure
The main actress really looks like Dawn Yang
Check out her blog at www.xanga.com/clapbangkiss

And there's 2 more movies that I wanted to watch
Shrek3 and Blades of Glory
Perhaps will watch it when I'm back in Penang

-------------------------------------------
My Beauty

My skin was so dehydrated
I bought the St Ives body scrub and it comes with a free hydro mask
The mask is not bad!
Apply it on your face and when it dries up, you just peel it off
Thanks darling Joyce for the recommendation
Now..Rachelle and Manshin bought it too


It's only RM20.88 and it's available in Guardians
(Btw they bought for only RM18++..I dont know why)

Look..



Isnt it cool?Hehe..
I applied the mask for the boyfriend too
But he said there's no effect on his skin..LOL
Anyway he's following me for facial this Friday


I went shopping on Monday @ One-U
And I dont find any sale at all except Roxy
The sale in Roxy is what you called the real sale!

50% - for certain bikinis,slippers,and etc
30% - for top,skirts and etc
10% - for bags and other accessories

Damn worth it right??
I wanted to get a white sling bag but I'll just wait
Perhaps there are more choices in Penang

Dior Eyeliner

Oh I bought a new eyeliner
My M.A.C eyeliner almost finished and there's no way to sharpen it anymore
This time I got myself a Dior Crayon Eyeliner
It was the best among few brands that I've tested

I asked the salesgirl to draw the eyeliner on my hand
Next I went to try Stilla,Anna Sui and YSL
All of the eyeliners smudged except Dior's
And it was difficult to remove it although I rubbed away hardly..

Finallly I agreed with the boyfriend to get the Dior's
No regrets! RM65 and it's certainly worth buying..
It comes with a free sharpener as well

Okay that's all for today
I'm going back Penang today!
I cant wait to enjoy all my favourite Penang food!

Just wait for my tempting posts..hehehhehe!
Take care people!


No comments: