Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Continuation of Hometown's Life..

Father's Day
Dad said we should go for Thai food
He recommended me a new place for Thai food which is cheap and nice
So the whole family went

Dad reached before us and he made the orders
The first dish was damn grand..
Abalone,asparagus,fish's 'something, mushrooms and etc..

I got heart attack!
I'm supposed to treat everyone and the first dish make me feel worried
I was thinking how much this meal would costs me..hahahhaha!

But I was proven wrong!
The 8 dishes cost only less than RM100!!!!
Super damn cheap..!

This is what we had..


Kerabu sotong Spicy fish

Pork Kerabu mango

Stir fried mixed vege Sambal lala

And there's 2 more dishes which I forgot to take pic
I'm sorry the photos dont look tempting
Coz it was already eaten half! Hahah..
It was so delicious till I forgot that I'm supposed to blog bout it..hehehhe!

------------------------------------------
A Day Spent With My Darling

Me and Weilee went Island Plaza and Queensbay Mall
The main idea of going Island Plaza is becoz of MNG only!
The day before that I went MNG in Queensbay and it was packed like hell
Not much choice..so we decided to go over to Island Plaza

We're right. Not many people. More choices.
We shopped in MNG for hours
And we spent till we gotta go to the Mr ATM to withdraw $$$..
Felt guilty but the feeling of shopping at that time overwrites the guiltiness

Both of us went to Siam Express again
The last time we went there too..
Haha and this time we took the same photos as last time

DSC09728 DSC09727
DSC09725

On the way to Vincci, we stopped at the food court
She wanted to buy the Kuih Bahulu and I wanted Keropok Lekor
LOL. So both of us bought the two thing and sat at the food court to eat again

DSC09730 DSC09731
DSC09733

Hmm I put on weight this time and Weilee lost weight pulak!
Anyway I'm on diet now..
I skipped supper and reduced the portions of each meal
I took fiber every 2 days and I hope I'll lose some weight before Redang!

My Shopping Items

MNG Jeans - RM199 RM115




MNG Tank Top - RM39 RM15



MNG Long Sleeves Top - RM99 RM45



Plain Top from F.O.S - RM23 for 2
The pink one is my present from Weilee..hehe! *muacks darling*




Skirts from F.O.S - RM27.80 for 2 (black and light blue)



Shorts from Geb - RM19.90



Bronze belt from Nichii - RM12.90 RM11



Total damage = RM400.70 RM256.70


Damn worth it right?
This is what we called SALE!

I bought 4 pairs of shoes as well!
It's from the shop in Bkt Mertajam town
All the shoes there are so damn cheap!
It's the same shop that I bought my shoes which I posted last time

Peep toe flats - RM30



Champagne heels - RM30



Black heels - RM20!! (promotion!)



My favourite peep toe heels! - RM60

DSC09748 DSC09749

4 pairs for only RM140!
Damn worth it right?


I dont mind that those shoes are not branded
Neither from Vincci or Nose
Who cares..as long as I have many pairs of shoes then I'm satisfied! *hehe*

And here's some random photos of our yam cha session in Old Town,Auto City

DSC09648 DSC09655
DSC09656



No comments: