Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Dear Poney Tan,

(Btw that's her new nick that we gave her..she's Ms Tan WeiLee)
Hey girl..see how sweet am I to dedicated this post only for u
Hehehehe
I have to persuade you badly to join me for the coming holiday..LOL

Okay..firstly this is the top that I bought in cats whiskers
I'll check it out for u next week k..if there's black then i'll get for u



Sexay?
Isnt it exactly like the top we like in that website??

Secondly,
These are the Loreal Pure Zone i told you



Attention everyone! If you're out there to try out the market's facial products, get this!!
My face is getting so much better by using only these 3 products!
At first I wanted to go back to Penang to get the new facial product that Joyce recommended.
Last minute,I didnt get to go back.
So I went to Guardian's to look for temporary facial cleanser and I found this
It was Rachelle's recommendation as well..

I tried it for few days and I can see the effects!
So I decided to get the toner and mosturizer as well
It works perfectly on my oily + uneven skin..
3 products for only about RM70++...
I actually saved at least RM400++ instead of getting the product that Joyce recommended
Hmm..not doing any advertorial but trust me!

Now I'm recommending my best darling to try it..hehehe!


Ms Tan Poney..
This is the third thing I wanted to show you




Beautiful???
Wont you regret if you dont go this year??
Come on girl..let's go again this year!
I sacrificing to go for the third time this year with you okay!!


And lastly..the Malacca trip I told you
You can look at one the blogger's page,
ReddishMurderer, to see the fun of Malacca!

It's time for fun, my dear!! LET'S GO!!

===================================
Exams Exams Exams

I hate that five-letters word!
Hmmph!
Luckily there's only 2 more papers to go
Otherwise I'll go crazy like what Eunice said
She said she should register me in Tg Rambutan

Cause I was chatting with her in MSN
And I was using the handwritting program to draw and write..LOL
I even drew her a drawing which consists of a house,human,sun,and tree..hahaha!




And she asked me, "Rumah orang matahari pokok?"
LOL
And I even drew her this..



"Guess what's that?"
"Maracas (musical instrument)??" she answered
"NO"
"Massager?"

LOL

And I answered her "Go and borrow ChiHou's maracas!"
Hahaha..

This is what I do when I get bored of studying
As pathetic as ever!




Anyway all the best to those who are having exams now..

No comments: