Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day to my dearest Dad!






Hmm too bad I cant celebrate with him today
At least I called him this afternoon to wish him..hehe!

*Love you lots!*


And I told him I'll celebrate for him when I'm back this Weds
Cant wait to go home!


--------------------------------------------------------
"Happy Belated Birthday Evonna!!"



So sorry I cant wish you on time
I cant online at all for the past few days
And Voonsien msg-ed Sinyi to ask for your phone number
But she didnt reply us..

So nothing much we can do.
Last nite the modem is working again but damn slow..
So I quickly msg you in MSN to wish you..hehe!
Hope you dont blame us k!
*muacks* Enjoy urself ya..


Okay..I need to take my shower now
We'll be going for dinner with the boyfriend's family..
Will update more tonite k! Take care ppl..

No comments: