Sunday, April 1, 2007

[Wedding Dinner @ Dragon Boat Restaurant, KL]

It was the boyfriend's mum's best friend,Uncle Charlie's son's wedding..haha complicated!
We both was eager to go coz her daughter-in-law is from Venezuela.
We're excited to see her look..hehe!

We reached there about 7.45pm and Robert arrived a lil later.
We sat together with the rest of the boyfriend's cousins.


The boyfriend,me,Delia,Robert

Munyi,me,the boyfriend,his dad,mum n their friend


Luckily this time 4 of us sat together.Otherwise I'll be bored to death in the dinner..ehhehe!
In the 2nd photo, I'm the only who's looking at the camera,the rest looking at another camera..LOL!

I havent been going for wedding dinner for quite sometime already.
The only thing I love bout wedding dinner is the food and the pretty bride! Haha!
I actually took photos on each food served but I accidentally deleted the 1st dish served!
So I decided not to post them anymore coz it'll be weird without the 1st dish..hehe
But I must show u guys this....



Roasted piglet! So damn pity rite?
Everyone said it's pityful but when they put into their mouth..they'll shut up and enjoy the crunchy skin.
I cant imagine how many poor piglets were killed for one wedding dinner..poor thing!


The boyfriend and his sis,Munyi



And this is Munyi's so-called-father-in-law..haha!
This uncle's son like Munyi so much.He came from US few times already..
And this time the dad came.He likes Munyi so much..
At the dinner,he kept informing his friends that Munyi is his youngest daughter-in-law..



And lastly, the bride and bridegroom.
The bride is so awkward in the dinner.I guess she's not used to the tradition here..
Anyway CONGRATS!

-----------------------------------------
[April Fool]

Hey people..dont forget it's April Fool today.
I havent got fooled from anyone..luckily!
Last night I played a small fool on the boyfriend..

"D..u wanna eat Secret Recipe's cake?"
"You bought it..?Tomoro only eat la.."
"No..cannot! I feel like eating it now.Can u get for me in the fridge downstairs?plz.."

(And he actually went and get for me)

"Dear..dont have also.Where u put it?"
"It's inside the fridge.Did u find properly?"
"Yea I did..up and down also none"
"Ehz..."

(Then I pretend to think for a while)

"D..come plz..look at my clock. Can u see whats the date today?"

He stared at me and smiled.."Stupid la u!!!"

At least I fooled him..otherwise I'm sure he'll be fooled by his students today.
Hmm and this morning Joyce woke me up..telling me that Weijen already fooled her.
U guys can read Weijen's blog to see how my silly friend was fooled..LOL.

And Weijen..u better watch out! If I really kena rasuk..then u sure guilty gilar!

---------------------------------------
[Face Mask]

I did mask last night.My skin is so dehydrated..
I get my strawberry mask from Elianto, which I used only once since I bought.



Can u see the two red spots?I hate them..how can those naughty acnes grow at weird place..
And my dark eyebags..dont get me wrong.I'm not lack of sleep..instead I slept too much.
Maybe it's becoz I always slept late..
Perhaps I'll go for facial after I'm back from Redang in 2 more weeks time.
And compare the two photos..that's the power of make-ups.
Anyway I dont look that horrible without make up..I can still go out without make-ups.
Unlike some people they looked like ghost without make-ups..hehe!

I dislike my hair now.I dislike the colour and the length.
At the moment I'm waiting for my hair to get longer and I'm gonna perm and dye again.
U still remember the movie Honey by Jessica Alba?I love her hair!



I guess I'm gonna get the professional hair stylist to get my hair done..no more going back to Michael.
I guess I need to wait for another one or two months til my hair is longer.I'll wait!
I'm deciding to give a try at Peek-a-boo or A Cut Above.
I feel ugly with my medium-length hair..hehe!

------------------------------------
*edited*

Is Weijen In Love??

I was studying DMM..and I was too lame
I talked to Joyce thru MSN and she said she was chatting with Weijen..
AGAIN?!! Hmm lately they're always chatting online..
So I decided to perli Weijen in MSN..

And this is what I did..truly from my heart..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I typed Joyce's name in love icons..
And I think he was surprised..and he asked how I did it..haha!
I guess he's touched with what I did.And I'm telling out whats in his heart kua..hehe!
Dont u all think our taikor Weijen will no longer singing the song.."Lonely..I am Mr Lonely..I have somebody all my ownn..!"(the modified version)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I gave a surprise to my darling Joyce too..
I sent her blinking love icons with the word "LOVE"..it's much prettier than the one I did for Weijen..hehe!

The conclusion? I dont know..perhaps I'll wait for Weijen's confessions..LOL!!

Hint:


--------------------------------------------
*Edited*

WeiJen's getting too sensitive..see whats his respond??!! Check out his blog

Chill la babe..

No comments: