Thursday, April 12, 2007

Redang Trip Part I

I should categorize last week's trip as part I coz I'll be going again on June.
Family trip for Part I and Friends' Trip for Part II..hehe!

The family went there a day earlier.I have CFA paper on Fri morning..
So I gotta fly to Kuala Terengganu by myself on Saturday morning.How sad..all alone.
The boyfriend sent me to the LCC Airport for AirAsia flights.
It's super duper lousy airport mann..no class at all! So many foreign workers there!



Fine..after all it's cheap flight.
Arrived at Kuala Terengganu airport.
At first I didnt know I've already landed coz I cant see any buildings..
I walked with the crowd and this is what I see..



About 10m from the flight, it's the luggage collection place..
Another 20m is the exit entrance! WTH?! The smallest airport I've ever seen..
It's even smaller than our LRT station!Sigh..

Berjaya Resort's representatives waited for me and another Japanese family at the exit entrance.
They drove us to the Jetty..and I gotta wait for about two and a half hours for the next ferry..
I waited impatiently til I almost fell asleep..so damn tired coz I didnt sleep the night before.
I thought I could sleep well in the ferry but I was wrong!!

The tide is so damn fcuking high..the boat went left and right..
I was scared..for the first time after so many times being to Redang.
Luckily I'm landed in Berjaya Jetty safely..haha! Otherwise I wont be blogging now..

The family already went hiking when I checked in.
So my dad asked me to get my sleep 1st..
Oh the chalet is beautiful and spacious..



I'm lazy to put more of the chalet's photos..not gonna do any advertising here..LOL!

The next morning..

Had breakfast at the Malay stall nearby Berjaya Resort before we go for snorkelling.
I miss the nasi lemak there..cukup rasa!


My sisters The nasi lemak I love!

Snorkelling time!




The boatman caught turtle!! It is illegal to bring up to the boat..but he did that.
Only for photography purpose..and he released back to the sea.
I got minor sunburn and I'm kinda tanned now..sad~

The fun part is..the boatman allowed me to drive the boat!!!
It's so damn syiok..it's not that hard to control a boat..it's just that I dont know the directions..haha!





The video will show that I'm really driving the boat instead of just posing..hehe!

The Reason Why I Love Redang



The clear blue sea..the windy weather..and the colourful fishes!


The Yong sisters My shadow in the noon - fat and short



My look-a-like sister My daddy

Third day..time to go back to Penang.



Great time in Redang..altho I got sunburn but it's still worth it!

-----------------------------------------
My Beauty

I arrived at Penang on Monday night.
Tuesday I went for facial at Joyce's place.
Finally I found the best place for facial..
No redness..nothing! That's what I called perfect for facial..



Immediate effect after the facial.
The boyfriend said he's gonna try in that place also..hehe!

At night, we asked Ah How, my ex-dancing partner and he's a hair stylist now, to come to my house.
Me,Joyce and Weilee wanna colour our hair.
Instead of going to the saloon, we rather pay him to colour our hair..much cheaper!

And the process we went through..hehe!



Isnt that better than sitting in the saloon?!
My hair is dark brown now..from black to brown.
At least it's much better looking now..
Time to beautify myself!!! LOL

No comments: