Monday, April 16, 2007

Best Shopaholics In Town

Me.Joyce.Weilee.
Within few hours we spend so much in Queensbay Mall last Friday
I'm the one that supposed to shop
But in the end, Weilee was the winner coz she spent the most

What Ms.Intoxicated Bought?
  • Purple hairband - RM10
  • Gold belt - RM7
  • Brown leather belt - RM16
  • MNG Tank Top and Long Sleeve Top - RM55
  • 3 Spaghetti Tops from Nichii - RM21
Total damages : RM109

In MNG, Weilee's the top spender coz she bought few tops and sunglasses
Joyce bought 2 tops 1 top from MNG too


Nichii fitting room And I discovered this in Weilee's purse - she loves me!

Then we rushed to Gurney Plaza from Queensbay
We were in a hurry to for movie - Just Follow Law
Luckily we reached Gurney just in time - thanks to the Ferrari driver, Ms Intoxicated..haha!

The movie was quite funny but I fell asleep for about 15 minutes
I didnt like the part when Fann Wong and Gurmit Singh exchanged roles..so confusing!


"Just Dont Follow Law!"

I really enjoy shopping with my two beloved darlings
They're the best shopping buddies and girlfriends
It's best if Weilee is in KL with us..we conquer! hehe..

* * * * * * * * *
Saturday, 14 April 2007 - 6.30pm
Tambun Seafood

Joyce treat us Tambun seafood for her birthday celebration
Only 4 of us went for the seafood - Me,Joyce,Weilee and PohGaik
We ordered six dishes and guess what..we managed to finish them all!


Fried noodles Prawns in bamboo


Steamed fish with spicy sauce Mantis Prawns


Fried Calamari Baked crabs

Delicious rite?
Everything's cheap except the mantis prawn
We didnt know the price and they charged us RM40 for a large and three small mantis prawns
Total bill was RM120
Anyway it's still much cheaper than the price in KL


Time for mantis prawns~ My tummy's bloated..help!


TheFourOfUs

9.00PM
Auto City

We headed to Auto City after we made the final decision
Cant think of where to hang out
Auto City is always the best choice

So many people there..and we saw some antique vehicles displaying at the carpark
There's FLEA MARKET too! But not many stalls..
We lepak the flea market and walked to the antique vehicles to see whats going on..
The crowds were busy posing beside the vehicles to take photos


And we were ONE of the crowds too..haha!

Oh ya before I forget..

Embarrasing Story #1

We walked into Starbucks for the toilet visits only..
Mind u that I didnt know where's the toilet and I was walking in front of Joyce
I saw there's an entrance beside the cashier and I thought it was the toilet

"Here ar the toilet?"
"Hmm ya" Joyce answered.

I walked in so proudly and suddenly I heard..

"EXCUSE ME!!" the waitress called from the counter..

And I looked at the sign at the door..it was "OFFICE"!!
When I turned back and I saw Joyce walking to the next entrance and she kept laughing!
What a friend!
We were all laughing in the toilet..
LOL

We hang out in Tao Lounge after that
The place is entertaining especially the singers!
I love their voices..that's our next hang out place instead of BED and Segafredo








We love the place so much and we camwhore all the time
Memalukan tetapi menyeronokkan! LOL..

And there's another embarrassing story that I wanna share

Embarrassing Story #2

Halfway playing ChorDaiDee, me and Weilee walked down to the ATM
Then we went to the toilet first before walking back to our table

They have small bridge connecting from the toilet to the lounge
Small river under the small bridge..
I was wearing my RM12 cheapo sandals that day
It was kinda slippery when I came out from the toilet..but I didnt slip in the toilet k!

Weilee walked in front of me and when we were crossing that small bloody bridge..
I SLIPPED AND FELL! IT WAS SO EMBARRASSING! THE IMPACT ON MY BUM WAS HUGE..
Weilee didnt even realized and kept walking in front til Joyce noticed me coz we were sitting near the entrance
I managed to walk back to our table with my painful bum..
*really memalukan this time*
I thought no one noticed me..but actually there was a table of people inside the non-smoking area lounge
Super memalukan le!!

And now my bum still hurts..pity me!

11.00 PM
Kuey Teow Basah

Joyce craved for KueyTeowBasah again
So 4 of us went to the stall in Alma,nearby Eunice's house
It was my first time there
I didnt wanna eat actually..but I couldnt resist..hehe!



Thanks to Weilee for being the photographer

To dearest Evonna..I cant find the normal CharKueyTeow..only the basah one...hehe!

I reached home around 1am.
Freaking tired but I still gotta pack my things



Next morning I woke up around 9am, picked Joyce and headed to PohGaik's house
We tumpang her to bring back our luggages to KL coz her dad's driving her back to KL
Then I picked Weilee to go dim sum with us...

Me and Joyce went back to KL at 3.30pm

Reached KL around 8pm

The boyfriend picked us from Pudu and drove to Petaling Street for the delicious ikan bakar
Unfortunately there's a long queue and we couldnt afford to wait
We came back to Asia Cafe for dinner..and that's it!

No comments: