Thursday, April 19, 2007

Breakfast @ TaiThong

When I woke up this morning it was already almost 12pm!
Took my bath and get ready to go makan
The boyfriend suggested that we go TaiThong for dim sum..
Yeeaaa..my favourite!

Today we ordered set lunch for 2
The set consists of..
  • 3 dim sums
  • any choice of BBQ Roast Pork/Roast Duck/Char Siew
  • any choice of noodles or rice
  • desserts
Each set is RM32.90++
Quite worth it but after ordering I told the boyfriend we can order at least 10 dim sums instead of set..
But the roast duck that we ordered was superb!


His favourite siew pao Steamed fishballls


Ha kao (my all time fav!) Roast duck


Fried rice with salted fish and anchovies Tong sui (desserts)


The youngest couple in TaiThong!

Yummy~ anyone wanna join me the next time?

----------------------------------------
My Wallpaper



I was too free last night
Supposed to do DMM assignment but I've got idea where to start
So I created a new wallpaper for my desktop

I'm not really good in artwork..not born with that talent
I'm born to shop..I have 70% of shopaholic's DNA..hehe!

Talking bout shopping..
I need to get myself some sandals..I'm out of sandals!
I wanna get some shorts too! Since it's the trend now..i'm gonna get it !
Will go Times Square to search for it..

Oops..not gonna be excited on shopping at the moment!

"Ms Intoxicated..get back to your work! Finish up ur DMM assignment!"

No comments: