Monday, April 30, 2007

What A Sick Day!

I wasnt feeling well since last night
After back from Carrefour, I knew I'm gonna get sick very soon
Drank lots and lots of water..but nothing works until the boyfriend went and tapao pan mee for me
LOL..After the supper I felt much better

This afternoon the sickness came back again
I have body ache, sorethroat..and vomitted once
I guess I had food poisoning coz anything that gets into my stomach is out from the mouth again
Hmm..I hate that!

Took medicine and slept til 7pm
Felt much better..
Then me and Joyce went to MCD to have porridge..
And then to Starbucks again to lepak since we have nothing better to do at home


My sick face is ugly!! Our reflections in MCD

I'm gonna overnight in the boyfriend's house tonight
His family went to Cameron Highlands
And most probably we're going out tomoro
It's either to Genting or lepak in KL!
Yea..I'm not sick anymore!LOL

----------------------------------------
Friends Gathering

It's time to organise a gathering right?
I told Joyce that we're lack of friends in KL
We gotta organise a gathering every Sundays
Inform all our friends in KL..and let's meet up!

Before that I guess I'll put up the notice in my blog
Regarding of the gathering..venue,time,theme and etc..
Actually many of CBM girls are studying in KL..so it's time to meet them
I guess the first few gathering will be happening..and it's gonna die towards the end..LOL
Anyhow the gathering will definitely consists of me and Joyce..and perhaps PohGaik..hehe!

It's fun to hang out on Sundays
Bright,sunny and hot Sundays
Sitting at cafe with sunglasses on..isnt that cool?hehe..

No comments: