Friday, April 13, 2007

Yummy Yam Rice

This entry is tempt the boyfriend.
I know he misses the yam rice in BM..hehe!

Me,Joyce and Weilee went for yam rice yesterday.
We ordered so much and we cant really finish all.
This is the first time I cant finish my rice..


The speciality - salty vege soup + pig's organs Yam rice


Side orders - black meat Black eggs

Then in the evening, we went to Megamall (Pacific).
Weilee didnt join us..instead PohGaik drove me and Joyce there.



We camwhore in the car..nothing else to do!

Joyce wanted to buy a ring - her birthday present from her Mum.
We went into many jeweleries shop but none suits her..
Will search for it in Gurney Plaza.
At first, I said I'm not gonna buy anything coz I'm broke.
Joyce is the one supposed to buy her ring.
But in the end, I'm the one who bought a purple tube top and a hairband.
Isk..tak ada disiplin langsung!

At nite, 4 of us went to BED.Only four of us.
This time we lepak there to keng on Joyce's problems..eheheh!
And Ah Gak, the supervisor of BED, chit chat with us as well..
Thorn among the roses again..hehe! But honestly he's kinda cute..but not my type


Me and Weilee..the other 2 dun wanna join us =( Me and myself

Today we're going shopping again! Hooray!!

No comments: